RPGM - Completed - Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Anon907

A fantastic corruption game; do not avoid because of RPGMaker as the engine:
    First and foremost, this game has great mechanics that are not a detriment to the game. It uses the RPGM engine well, so don't be afraid of running 4+ minutes each time you want to do 1 fucking thing to continue the story. It's fast paced, or slow paced, depending on you're playstyle. Why is that a good thing? Well:
    Corruption... you can avoid it. You can get through the game, playing it as an RPG game, without having sex once (until the end). You can slowly build up corruption, having the MC slowly trade her morals for expediency, or fast paced by finding a few instant quick grinding corruption scenes. How you play is up to you.
    As for the sex, its great. It has a great variety of fetishes for most flavors... so long as you are into Violated Heroine. While it is still images, the scenes themselves are well written, and can be by and large a great buildup.
    Final thought, the game itself as an RPG game is fun. It was challenging, but fast paced. On it's own as an RPG game, I would actually (and did, I uploaded a no sex save) play it's just on that merit.
    TLDR; Good game, corruption sex based, fun RPG on it's own. It's actually now a must keep on my list.
    Edit* Completed game for the virgin run, then decided to do a corruption run. Long story short, the sex scene's never build past hard vanilla, despite it being a corruption game. Took a star because of a lackluster, and honestly repetitive amount of sex scenes, with no real finale. Great work on the rpg side, nice cg sets, boring to decent scenes.