Crude Code

Apr 8, 2020
Thank you!I visit this site often to get the latest content. But what I need is the uncensored version. :HideThePain:
That's the gumroad version... LK00's Patreon now only has the loop version and a link to gumroad... can't believe I wasted $5 for a loop that has a link to his gumroad... He's not even uploading his full work to patreon!

Jue2e

Jan 1, 2023
That's the gumroad version... LK00's Patreon now only has the loop version and a link to gumroad... can't believe I wasted $5 for a loop that has a link to his gumroad... He's not even uploading his full work to patreon!
It's an uncomfortable thing. But it made me laugh.Please forgive my schadenfreude.It also means I lose the chance to get the uncensored version.

Crude Code

Apr 8, 2020
It's an uncomfortable thing. But it made me laugh.Please forgive my schadenfreude.It also means I lose the chance to get the uncensored version.
Well if there's a hero willing to get uncensored in gumroad that would be great...but its been too long since we had a hero around.

enhigoujo

Jul 3, 2020
there should be a notice regarding reward distributions in the posts page, you mightve been too late for that and get redirected to gumroad ... anyhow this makes it difficult for potential patrons... i hate these kind of creators . i'd appreciate if they could display their notices publicly just like how the other 50% of the site do . i also almost lost my money over this same creator, good thing i asked first before taking back my pledge on the matter of distribution scheduling

Reactions: JoThZ01T

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
i hate these kind of creators . i'd appreciate if they could display their notices publicly just like how the other 50% of the site do . i also almost lost my money over this same creator, good thing i asked first before taking back my pledge on the matter of distribution scheduling
Same. Why publicly display how they handle their reward distributions when they can tell you it after they took your money. :WeSmart:

Good thing Kemono exist since I use it as a preview on who should I put my money into and how their reward distributions is structure.

Reactions: Oofknow

enhigoujo

Jul 3, 2020
yeah i do browse the leak sites first , but sometimes theres just inner beast in you that tempts you to pepegaswipe that shit :KEK:

but okay most of the time if i do the latter , 90% of it i ended up finding out that the content was shit and i regret pepegaswiping , even worse if the content asks u for megabucks

Crude Code

Apr 8, 2020
yeah i do browse the leak sites first , but sometimes theres just inner beast in you that tempts you to pepegaswipe that shit :KEK:

but okay most of the time if i do the latter , 90% of it i ended up finding out that the content was shit and i regret pepegaswiping , even worse if the content asks u for megabucks
Very same reason I stopped subbing in Patreon...unless the artist is mega committed and not scamming their supporters they can have my support no problem. But LK00, I don't even know if he still send the rewards in patreon...

Reactions: JoThZ01T