Spartan85

Nov 30, 2021
Hello everyone, I am new to this post, and today checking the files of the link 2020 in the folder of month 9, I realized that it was missing files, comparing the size of the folder and the download size in Gumroad, and I believe that where the files are missing is in the lpk data for Live2DViewerEX folder of [JK] Jeanne d'Arc (Alter), will someone have the zip or the complete folder? either from month 9 or from [J.K.] Jeanne d'Arc's (Alter) folder, and if I'm wrong, could you support me?

Spartan85

Nov 30, 2021
I guess I can help on this one...
Mega

the code my good sir: HEu0I3zCr_6dgb2DB4F7Aw
Thanks for your answer, but I think there are still files missing, when you compare the download size on the LK page in Gumroad with that of the folder shared here, the one shared here is smaller.

I ask the same question, the one that is shared here is complete? or is it possible that someone has the full version?

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Might be a weird quesiton but I see there is no download for the 2017 works and I was wondering if someone had the complete pack of Artoria (Lancer)?
This is the one I'm talking about btw there are a few in that site but I now its missing other versions.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Might be a weird quesiton but I see there is no download for the 2017 works and I was wondering if someone had the complete pack of Artoria (Lancer)?
This is the one I'm talking about btw there are a few in that site but I now its missing other versions.

Reactions: Kserks123

Spartan85

Nov 30, 2021
the artist is not really lK, he is really NT00, lK only made his animation from his art but NT00 was the one who distributed the art you are looking for, that's why you can't find it, there is no post in the forum, I will share a link of a torrent where what you are looking for is only that I will put it cut because I can not publish links, you will find it in the folder of 2017 month 10, proceed with caution because it is a torrent from a page outside the forum.

https ://bt4g .org/magnet/ efebfc49f7aa145f26994d21a1f9b70c7317629f

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
the artist is not really lK, he is really NT00, lK only made his animation from his art but NT00 was the one who distributed the art you are looking for, that's why you can't find it, there is no post in the forum, I will share a link of a torrent where what you are looking for is only that I will put it cut because I can not publish links, you will find it in the folder of 2017 month 10, proceed with caution because it is a torrent from a page outside the forum.

https ://bt4g .org/magnet/ efebfc49f7aa145f26994d21a1f9b70c7317629f
Oh I didnt know, since I saw the animation in lk00's pixiv I thought he had posted it. Thanks for the link (y)