KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Because I know some one will ask, MC is top only.
Ironically enough, this was a reason I was looking into the game, but VNDB even ahead of it's release made it clear to me that the MC only topped. Hell, I think the same game from Parade, "No, Thank You!!!" is the same way, which is why I never played that one either. At some point or another upon finding that out, I just steer clear of Parade games since that's not my cup of tea, and their MC's only seem to top.

gremmid

Apr 23, 2023
I've recently started some BL games on recommendation of my partner, and I thought this looked cool when I saw it the other day

Venons

Aug 21, 2022
I'd absolutely love to try this but so many gay games with really impressive art and an extensive storyline seem to include (very) graphic violence (and/or rape)... Anybody have some recommendations for games that don't but have an approximately equal quality of art?
A LOT of Japanese games are like this, and it's often the most graphic that get localized for some reason.

If you want non-graphic games, western indies are where it's at imo. Not all of them have the best art, but some are great. The Symbiant, Dear Monster, The Divine Speaker, Coming Out on Top, and Sentimental Trickster are some I can think of.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
question is i see a monster tag is there any monster lovin or are the cg's in the main post pretty much what one can expect?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
This game block some countries-*-
Even though it's also on steam?...I just found out from here.

Bitop

Feb 25, 2023
I liked it, although I don't like Gore, but it has the option of not showing it... and the "straight", Bisexuals exist, are people who get hard for both sexes

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
BEST END GUIDE
The first three routes, you have at least two choices. The route you want, and the bad end vs good end choice. There's also the choice to explode on their faces on some routes but pick whatever you want then.

Takeru: It can't be Arata
Yael: Call out to Arata
Ango: Pursue Ango-sama

The last route opens up when you start a new playthrough (not by loading at the route-choices).
Towa:
...seek direction from Towa-sama
Ask Towa-sama for help

After finishing all four routes, the epilogue pops up in the Title screen.

Another parade game, another top-only game. They're pretty good quality, but I'm sad you never bottom in their games. Turns out Lkyt. was an abbreviation for something. I just thought "lick it".

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote