EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover 2.jpg

Overview:
The end is nigh.

A barren wasteland at the edge of the Earth is home to demons that have destroyed the world. There are those who have chosen to stay behind in these desecrated lands, dedicating themselves to resisting the demon threat.

They are SEASIDE NATION.

By their code, they spend their peaceful days fortifying themselves against the demons. Ancient legends are all that remain of the Day of Despair, and its second coming was thought to be far in the future... But one night, warning bells ring out through the capital. Why is this happening? And why now? Our young hero will find an answer in a battle to determine the fate of the world...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-23
Release Date: Japanese 2020-08-28, English 2023-04-20
Developer: parade
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
VNDB:
Length: Medium (24+ hours)
Size: 2.3 GB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
I'd absolutely love to try this but so many gay games with really impressive art and an extensive storyline seem to include (very) graphic violence (and/or rape)... Anybody have some recommendations for games that don't but have an approximately equal quality of art?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Lkyt-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Behelitruler

Oct 22, 2020
is the title supposed to be pronounced "lick it"? if so, very clever.
not into gay content so much, just here to ask about the name.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Though Bl visual novels are not my cup of tea that art looks so impressive I gotta give it a try.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
I'd absolutely love to try this but so many gay games with really impressive art and an extensive storyline seem to include (very) graphic violence (and/or rape)... Anybody have some recommendations for games that don't but have an approximately equal quality of art?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote