Mod Abandoned LL Game mods for Lifeplay

After fixing and updating my mods. Which one would you like to see finished first?

• Dungeon and Harem Mod

• The Magic Mod

• Set Relationship V3

Results are only viewable after voting.

halleluja10

Jan 8, 2020
Ok, After a more detailed look. It can be done! I can make it so you can imprison family.
However there is one big caveat! The relative will have to be converted to a normal NPC, anything else would mean a complete and far more difficult rewrite of the whole mod! This means they loose ALL relative data. Kidnaping your sister will make her not your sister, she will be a direct copy in all ways but the (Sister) label will be gone.
I have however, come up with a way of reversing the process to a degree. I can store the data in a flag on the new exrelative NPC and then reverse it, if you release her. Meaning she will be your Sister again! including the (Sister)tag, but her other relationships will be lost, without a bitch load more code(That I am not willing to do at the moment).
So EG you have 2 sisters, you kidnap one, whilst in the cell, she will have the same name apperance and stats, but no (sister) tag. You release her, and she will be your sister again. BUT she will not be a sibling to your other sister, she will not be a daughter of your mother and father etc.
So it's up to you load of family kidnaping pervs to decide? Y/N
Thanks a lot! I would really like to try this out, if it isn't too much of a hassle to you...

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Further to the last post. relatives in your dungeon now have the relationship tag EG (Sister) during conversations. They also convert back to family on release, but as stated DONOT retain family relationships with anyone else apart from you. Your mother will no longer be married to your father once you put her through the dungeon process, and will no longer be classed as your sisters mother. However on that note I am working on set relationship mod, and this will sort out all family relationships and attachments. So when doing that I will isolate the code functions and run released family slaves through that. Fixing all relationships. Release for this Version of the dungeon mod will probabily be about midnight tonight(UK time) or about 10 hours from this actual post.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Just a quick update. The new set relationship mod should be out before this weekend. It's quite a large update on the first one.
Features:
Quick NPC family generation, choose an npc and it will add potentialy add a partners, depending on orientation age etc. Parents, or just a parent again dependant on age, Siblings, and children again dependant on the npc'c age.
Even faster npc family generation, one click will generate up to 5 npc's families. You can choose neighbours, work collegues, students or anyone(this does cause a few seconds lag).
New conversations: ask a companion about there family.(actualy generates family)
Invite over for a meal. talk to your companion an invite them and there parents/sibling/children over or out for a meal, this does not generate family, it gives you there contact details.
All generation respects previous family. So if you run it on someone already has a parent/partner etc. they wont be overwritten or they wont end up with 2 farthers or partners etc.
All family links are made, the npc's mother will also be the mother of there siblings and potentialy married to the npc'c father.
All age's are relevant. the npc'c parents will be 20 to 40 years older than the npc, opposite for the children.
All main coding is finnished and working as intended. It just needs another couple of conversations, and to generate the correct looking age on models(so the 70yo mother, looks like a 70yo)
Currently it will only work on NPC's but player 1 click family will come after that.

halleluja10

Jan 8, 2020
got finally time to try the newest version of ypur dungeon-mod. Is it possible that the fear-stat in the dungeon doesn't seem to descend anymore.

BTW, looking forward to the relationship mod, sounds like a lot of fun....

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
got finally time to try the newest version of ypur dungeon-mod. Is it possible that the fear-stat in the dungeon doesn't seem to descend anymore.

BTW, looking forward to the relationship mod, sounds like a lot of fun....
I'm not sure that this is possible, but I will take a look and let you know. Fear works from the timer on the player not the npc, when you interact with a slave, it sets the slaves timer to the same as the players. When you go away you timer increases during game play. then when you come back the diffrence between the slaves timer and the player. is basicly taken from fear. A quick fix for this if it is breaking is to set the players timer to "0" then visit the slave. That would instantly fix any issues.
However since Vinfamy has now put an actual timer in the game. I will convert to that shortly, it will then be far simpler than the old method, and less prone to errors.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Not a mod as such, just one simple file and command Relax.
If you know anything about the game, you will know that when doing nothing, scenes cant trigger. So you will just stand there with time going past and nothing happening. When I was waiting for lets say new neighbours etc, I just kept hitting watch a movie. This basicly does the same thing. Relax can run for 24hours, It gives no bonuses, it has no bad effects if you stop it. It just alows time to pass, and a chance for random scenes to trigger. Personaly I think it's my most used command in the whole game! Just unpack to "LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\" use the mod manager or whatever your preferd method, Like I said its only 1 file.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
for ur doungen mod, how do doble cell works? is it for two people?
If you have double cells in the mod then you have a VERY old buggy version, and you need to remove it!
Last few version have a group room, go into any cell and send the captive to the "group room" do this for 2 or 3 slaves then enter the group room yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
If you have double cells in the mod then you have a VERY old buggy version, and you need to remove it!
Last few version have a group room, go into any cell and send the captive to the "group room" do this for 2 or 3 slaves then enter the group room yourself.
oohhh ok ok ill update, thanks boss!!

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Ok you may or may not have noticed, Set relationship V3 is up, sort of! This have been somewhat a labour of love or hate, not too sure which. Every attempt at doing what this mod does, broke something else in the game. However it is finaly stable, sort of :ROFLMAO:. The invite npc family to dinner, is a complete bugfest and will be rewritten. Sometimes it wont find all family members etc but it wont break anything either. There is going to be 2 options in the invite to dinner. the resturant (a quick meet and greet), and invite to your home (a full scene option with multiple choices, flirting with your companions relatives etc) Will try and get this done for the end of the weekend(No guarantees though). Please report bugs, apart from typo's, and thoughts. As I want this mod final within a couple of weeks.
Thanks

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Out of curiosity are there any plans to overhaul the Sugerdaddy stuff from the Sugerbabe side?

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Out of curiosity are there any plans to overhaul the Sugerdaddy stuff from the Sugerbabe side?
If you mean reversing it to play from a sugerbabe perspective, Maybe. It has been asked for before, unfortuanly currently I am working on getting in progress mods all final. And at this moment I am taking some time out due to health issues and a bit of bordom with the game.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
D

Deleted member 2738

I can't find the spellbook, checked the library and book stores but nothing.
EDIT: I was just unlucky, took ages but got it from browsing old books.

Akab

Jul 29, 2017
Please can you update your mods to the last version of the game ?
Thank you ;)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Sorry, but I have been taking some time off for personal reasons.
Regarding the current state of Lifeplay and my mods. I am very aware that many or maybe all will not be functioning as intended. However before the update around 24 hours ago came out, this issue was mostly caused by the game itself and not mods. Tonight I will check what is working regarding the spawn system for lifeplay. However no work is going to be done on finishing or modifying the mods here before Lifeplay V3 is complete.
The new features are fantastic, but they will just keep breaking the mods as new bits are added. As an example the new AI is going to be great to work with, but if it assigns an AI to a slave in the dungeon, they may very well end up down the bar every night! So I now need to write AI's for everyone of the mods. This means I am going to be playing catchup constantly, and thats more than I am willing to do at this time(I do this for fun).
HOWEVER if I find a bug that i can patch, I will do so as fast as posible. some are far more complex than others. The new systems mean that mods like set relationship, dont need a patch they need a rewrite! and why would I rewrite them when the new system being added will give me a massive amount of freadom to make them even better once we hit V3 proper.
If you know a SPECIFIC bug then let me know and if possible I will patch it asap. Saying dungeon mod is broken etc, doesnt help me know whats broken.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Current Work:
Just to let people know that although I am not changing the current mods, I am still working in the background.
The current project is with out doubt the biggest mod ever made for Lifeplay, as it is a total conversion of all scripts and all actions.
Everything than can be stripped out has been.
So the new mod, is currently in development by myself and one other person. Its a Zombie Apocalypse survival conversion of Lifeplay. You develop a base inside a small tower block, slowley reclaimming levels from the zombies, to allow more building room.
We are making most interactions based around three diffrent play styles, Hero, Domination and slavery. So for example lets take a scene were you find a survivor, hurt and alone. You could heal them and offer them safety within your base, You could offer to take them in and protect them, as long as they have sex with you, Or you could just chain them up and drag them back to base for entertainment.
There is a full turn based combat system, although its not very visual at the moment due to no animations or weapons in lifeplay.
You can take two survivors with you in your party, to forage for surplies and other survivors. There is a full RPG style stat and levelup system. Weapon system with stats, potion healing, Hot's + DoT's, inventory and base storage, survivor jobs and lots more.
Obviously this will take time, and the mod wont be released until its very much playable. If anyone wishes to join us please feel free to PM me, It is prefrable to have a little codeing or modding experiance, although the basic scene types we are talking about are very very basic, so if anyone is willing to learn the basics, I am willing to teach what they need to know. Most of the complex stuff like the base building and combat is now working, and just needs refining so there is little complicated work to do.
The main stuff we need are event type scene, like those in Lifeplay already, story type stuff, and as you may have worked out from my posts, spelling and grammer people lol.

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
i wish you luck with this project :)
now we need textures for zombies, so that they look like zombies on the other side... you can give them a blue/gray skin color if this is possible.
will it be possible to capture a zombie? (please say yes) :p

• Haha