Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
I play on Firefox on Windows 10 and the save is here
This is apparently because some programming languages don't like 0 as a value. Why it's popped up now I'm not sure, that code's been in there forever. I will look around more then update the main post but try the attached hotfix.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
If someone wants to upload an old save, I can try to mess around and see where the errors are coming from. Otherwise, my tests to read up on new therapy patients were working so I can't do much troubleshooting.
here is an old save This one should have before you configure it for the new patients

Reactions: Legba

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
This is apparently because some programming languages don't like 0 as a value. Why it's popped up now I'm not sure, that code's been in there forever. I will look around more then update the main post but try the attached hotfix.
Uhhh.... why is the Name of the Attached File [VIRUS]? :HideThePain: :unsure:

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
here is an old save This one should have before you configure it for the new patients
The patients come in waves and the game checks how many you've treated. Somehow Izzy isn't counting in your list so you're stuck at 14 (the hidden counter, not the public one) when it should be 15, and 15 is the threshold for the new wave. I'm not sure how that happened - I just re-went through and it worked properly from a fresh start for me, but you and others seem to have that same problem so I'll keep digging.
Uhhh.... why is the Name of the Attached File [VIRUS]? :HideThePain: :unsure:
No idea! I edited and re-attached it and it somehow added that, maybe there's something in the forums that adds that to avoid bait-and-switches. I've re-edited and re-attached again hopefully that's gone now (edit - it happened again, I'll remove it once I update later). It's just a new version of the html file, it has to be zipped to be added in a post.

I'm going through and fixing a couple other small bugs I've found too, so I'll re-upload the main links later today for fixes for some of these things.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes