Comics Collection Lock-Master Collection [2020-05-17] [LockMaster]

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
A new Lock-Master trailer

It looks so hot. :love:

I would so really love to see more (here) and just by looking at patreon it looks like there are plenty of stories and such that we are missing :eek: :cry:

Just a quickie: are you THE Lock-Master?

Lock-Master

Dec 15, 2020
It looks so hot. :love:

I would so really love to see more (here) and just by looking at patreon it looks like there are plenty of stories and such that we are missing :eek: :cry:

Just a quickie: are you THE Lock-Master?

First of all sorry for my bad english.:rolleyes:
Yes, I am the real Lock-Master. SleepyGimp noticed me about he saw my contents here. I am a bit sad but I accept it because this is how internet works and I know there are some ppls who not sufficiently appreciated the work invested. :confused: This is a little confirmation also for me you liked what you see because if it could be trash maybe you didn't share it. :unsure:

Reactions: Gyurika and rf96

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
First of all sorry for my bad english.:rolleyes:
Yes, I am the real Lock-Master. SleepyGimp noticed me about he saw my contents here. I am a bit sad but I accept it because this is how internet works and I know there are some ppls who not sufficiently appreciated the work invested. :confused:
First of all nice to meet you Lock-Matster. :) What you are making is astonishing. (y)
Latex and bdsm are some of my fave kinks/tags and your creations contains it, so i fell in love Immediately. ;)

I think that almost everywhere you will find people who don't appreciate others work and such and that is unfortunate since that can be a motivation breaker. I think that people/fans should say what they liked or give positive critics back for instance that "I think this could have been better that way" & "And that this way" if you know what i mean.
And i am so sorry that i can't support you on Patron atm, of course that is probably something you hear(or will hear) a lot from non-supporters but i really enjoy your work to the fullest.

This is a little confirmation also for me you liked what you see because if it could be trash maybe you didn't share it.
Sorry but i am not quite sure what you mean here (The highlighted area in yellow)
All i can say is that i did not share it, i am just another so called "pirate" and not a patron (of you yet, but hopefully one day when the world is a little more back to normal)

But i will wish you the very best of luck with future and current projects/stories etc and Welcome to F95. :)

Best Regards a fan
Latex224.

Reactions: Lock-Master

Fandango

Jun 12, 2017
Also uploaded this a week ago

Gonna see if I can get Last of the Elven up too.

Big props to this guy btw if you've got the cash slide to his patreon, he's got a ton of dedication to his niche.

Reactions: Latex224 and valet

Yuxvyls

Dec 27, 2020
Does anyone already own these LockMaster comics ?

Christmas Latte
Capture Adventure - Chapter 12 part 1
Capture Adventure - Chapter 12 part 2

I have the comics of

Happy Birthday Part 1 and 2
Trophy-Last of the Elven

Last edited:
Reactions: harrydao and allm