3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
I was a bit sad seeing there was only that much content on a 3. version, that was a bit confusing, but if it's a new game then there is a lot of promise I believe, good luck!

slider

Jul 14, 2017
The game looks fresh and promising to me. The cute artstyle fits it really well too.

As always, only create the paths and subpaths you are truly interested about. Developing a game is hard and slow enough as it is to also lose time and efforts in something you don't enjoy. You don't have to add anything you don't care about just because "you are supposed to do it" as well.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Whether ntr is femdom or not is dependent on how the woman is framed. Whether she is the object, or the agent of the cuckoldry. How aware she is that the cuck wants her, etc.
That is still mostly ntr theme and wishing more males still kinda strange. I'm 100% sure the guy just wants some ntr play like a lot out there.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I was a bit sad seeing there was only that much content on a 3. version, that was a bit confusing, but if it's a new game then there is a lot of promise I believe, good luck!
Two releases so far, so you could put 0. in front of that 0.3.0.1a would be closer to accurate, but 0.0.2 would be more so.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What happens if your on the Dom route and Ballbusting is on? Does it still trigger or should I just turn it off since it's not my thing.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
What happens if your on the Dom route and Ballbusting is on? Does it still trigger or should I just turn it off since it's not my thing.
It either won't show or will show a very subby reaction depending on the scene
Need to make that more dynamic tbh, ballbusting is very sub-focused right now. I forget doms like it sometimes.

Jul 29, 2019
What's here is serviceable, but I worry about the devs biting off more than they can chew by saying there's going to be essentially two wholly opposite routes from the very start.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It either won't show or will show a very subby reaction depending on the scene
Need to make that more dynamic tbh, ballbusting is very sub-focused right now. I forget doms like it sometimes.
Excellent game, good luck, I have a question that I hope you don't take the wrong way:

As I read in the dev notes the only "ntr" in this is netori (the MC is the bull), has this changed?

I only ask because of the appearance of the tag in the thread.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Excellent game, good luck, I have a question that I hope you don't take the wrong way:

As I read in the dev notes the only "ntr" in this is netori (the MC is the bull), has this changed?

I only ask because of the appearance of the tag in the thread.
With Jessie, if you sub, you can get cucked, if you dom you can cuck.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Short, but I figured that from the download size.
some comments on typos- dialogue spoilers ahead

The hints display uses the default names, and actually the old default name for Addison (Billy)

Under "You will dominate" -After the "incest" announcement- your eyes meet "Clarissa's", even if I changed her name. Then the "jessie" character refers to "Addison" as the default, even if I changed his/her name.

"Darian" is referred to by name 3 times, before you can adjust it- maybe move the name change to immediately after "Speaking of my Beau"?

I chose "sister with a dick", and if you reach over her, you get the line "you worry if you rest your arm on her, he'll break" - shouldn't it be "SHE'll break"? or is this some trans etiquette I am not aware of.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021

The hints display uses the default names, and actually the old default name for Addison (Billy)

Under "You will dominate" -After the "incest" announcement- your eyes meet "Clarissa's", even if I changed her name. The "jessie" character refers to "Addison" as the default, even if I changed his/her name. when you are meeting people downstairs on day one, Addison is referred to once using the default name, and Clarissa is referred to once using the default name.
"Darian" is referred to by name 3 times, before you can adjust it- maybe move the name change to immediately after "Speaking of my Beau".

I chose "sister with a dick", and if you reach over her, you get the line "you worry if you rest your arm on her, he'll break" - shouldn't it be "SHE'll break"? or is this some trans etiquette I am not aware of.
FUCK did I fuck up that bad, may need an emergency hotfix by the end of the week

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021

Under "You will dominate" -After the "incest" announcement- your eyes meet "Clarissa's", even if I changed her name. Then the "jessie" character refers to "Addison" as the default, even if I changed his/her name.

"Darian" is referred to by name 3 times, before you can adjust it- maybe move the name change to immediately after "Speaking of my Beau"?

I need to get better at replacing the words after moving them from word to visual studio code

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes