3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I also want to chime in with gratitude for adding a female Addison option. Sincerely, thank you for doing that!

Speaking on Addison, if you're looking for a way to give her two routes like the other sisters, I think you've already set it up quite well: have her engage in sleep creep (as opposed to the MC doing it, which would be a refreshing twist). As she gets more accustomed to having her way with the MC while he's "sleeping," the MC could eventually "wake up" and catch her when she gets too daring (not content with stuffing his fingers inside or dry humping over the clothes anymore, she's about to go all the way). Then the player has the option: allow her to use the MC as she likes, or show her what it feels like to be used. First route is femdom, where she grows increasingly bolder with when and where and how she uses her sex toy big brother. Second route is maledom, where big brother grows increasingly bolder with when and where and how he uses her.

If Clarissa is "bratty dom" and "teasing" - which I take to mean spoiled princess domination with flashing and rubbing to secure control (very exciting! I hope she adores giving the MC views down her top and down her pants only to "catch" him peeking and force him to do something more for her pleasure as "deserved" punishment) - and Jessie is humiliation (I hope to the point of outright servitude to the couple with mockery and perhaps forced to be their cameraman and cleaner), with the Mom being the cruel goddess worship and the aunt being the overpowering amazon queen, I think Addison slipping into a role where she views the MC as the only one in the house she can truly call her own (a sort of possessive and explorative ownership that builds her confidence) carves out a unique niche for her on the femdom side. As for her maledom side, you seem to already have an idea of what you want to do with that, so I don't want to impose too much. But "humiliation" and "petplay" still align with what I proposed above - objectification (in a power fantasy sort of style, like "You are mine. My plaything.").

I believe I read harem was on the table? If so, I propose you could accomplish that on the femdom side by making it the mother's idea - basically, she assigns the MC to be the house servant, and if you embrace the role you are forced to the bottom of the social hierarchy of the house. If you really want to lean into the cuckold aspect, on that route Damian could become the man of the house (Clarissa already seems quite interested in him, for example). On the flip side, the maledom mc naturally aims to become master of the house and could work to kick Damian out or force him into servitude (and chastity, because no servant touches the harem king's stuff, dammit!).

Regardless, thanks again for making a female Addison option and I hope you have fun making your game! Looking forward to seeing where this goes, please don't let anyone get you down. Best of luck!

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hey just looked at the op and understood you can mix and have both dom and sub routes on one save right?

Last edited:

ShadesAtNight

Jul 28, 2017
This looks interesting, love the art and the aesthetics of this so far. The story as described is a bit silly, but I think it fits the tone established by the art work. and I like the progression outline... not you know... a fan of cuckoldry in either direction, so it's kind've a bummer that it seems unavoidable, but you know... that's what compartmentalization, and the skip button is for I guess?

Keeping a close eye on this one, interested to see where it goes!

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
We will be making the option to make Addison (Was Billy) Have a Vagina. But canon and priority wise he will have a penis
I respect trying to cast a wide net but I really feel like giving yourself extra work for people that deep down aren't really interested in this game is a bad idea. Like the dudes here complaining about the mere presence of two optional male characters in a femdom game ain't interested in a femdom game, they just want to browbeat you into making the exact same incest harem game that they want every game on this site to be.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Cucking? really bro, was looking good but i'll pass on this one now, who wants to share their woman lol
You can be the cucked in sub path or the bull in the dom path or if you dont like both ignore the girl maybe we can make them breakup in the future and have the girl for us only

Reactions: Ragingrager

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I respect trying to cast a wide net but I really feel like giving yourself extra work for people that deep down aren't really interested in this game is a bad idea. Like the dudes here complaining about the mere presence of two optional male characters in a femdom game ain't interested in a femdom game, they just want to browbeat you into making the exact same incest harem game that they want every game on this site to be.
This isn't just a femdom game, he explicitly states the maledom route is about taking control of the situation in the house. So your bias is being laid very bare here. People arguing for an option on that route to deal with a literal love rival and killing the relationship makes perfect sense.(also its already advertised at this point) now people arguing for the removal of the trap, I agree with you that is too far when it was optional content. I'm am surprised the female option exists. Though it actually probably does help bring in more people to have both options in that case if the work load isn't a problem.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Why the fuck would you want male characters in a femdom game, when the idea is for women to dominate you? If you are ntr fan then say it as it is. And as mentioned before it's not even full femdom game.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Down Bad Smut Games great game so far and love the art. but i cant help but think that with hand drawn art AND two routes (dom+sub) this will take 5+ years to make. i would recommend 1 route only. keep up the good work!

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Why the fuck would you want male characters in a femdom game, when the idea is for women to dominate you? If you are ntr fan then say it as it is. And as mentioned before it's not even full femdom game.
Typically this is for NTR but, I could also totally make an argument for being turned on by women who brutalize/dominate other men but are tender towards an MC too(which I don't see often but is a thing). That's more femdom than NTR, or at least some grey area between the two.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Whether ntr is femdom or not is dependent on how the woman is framed. Whether she is the object, or the agent of the cuckoldry. How aware she is that the cuck wants her, etc.

Reactions: slider

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I agree with most of this and thank you for the support
We won't succumb to whiners, whether it be in their favor or against them.
This is a domination game where the player can be sub or dom. Options are integral. We will stick to that.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes