3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

thebigone13

Jan 15, 2019
Like the art so far and the concept. A scene idea could be since the three boys are sleeping in the same room you could have them getting changed and MC notices the penis size difference between them. Could work for either dom or sub route and can help lead into the cucking content.

Don't be discourage by people telling you to drastically change your idea, stick to your vision and good luck! Looking forward to what's to come.

Reactions: Raziels and enfuego

Dipo69

Nov 29, 2020
I'll save this for a later playthrough. Love the idea and art, but there's very little content currently.

suntides

Dec 23, 2023
Older sister's mouth really looks like a moustache, it's unsettling. Promising game but I'll have to come back in a while cause there's not really any content yet

Dradetias

Aug 6, 2021
We are working on a demo update with some naughty content in it to release before this February.
As for the full release, we aren't sure. It's a project.
Amazing. And I like how engaging you are with us. Usually, they don't even answer my question let alone answering this fast. I would like to ask if there's any Billy's content in demo? I quite like his design and his shy personality. And there's not that much incest femboy out there.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Amazing. And I like how engaging you are with us. Usually, they don't even answer my question let alone answering this fast. I would like to ask if there's any Billy's content in demo? I quite like his design and his shy personality. And there's not that much incest femboy out there.
That I can't say

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I love the ballbusting in this game. Hope to see more of it. I would honestly love a ballbusting focused game like this. The sisters could even invite some friends over for some bullying, if you wanted to branch away from the incest options.

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
I wish people would just make their damn games AT LEAST to the the quarter point. This is very promising and good, and it isn't one of those unreal engine E3 tech demos that try to pass for games, so I don't really blame the dev here. Good luck to the dev, but damn is it annoying seeing every game posted "[WIN DOS] Dommy mommy NTR futa SEX reincarnation shotacon simulator V0.0001^7", just make your games before you show us.

PS Billy is super cute, the chest personally throws me off a bit though, but other than that it is peak character design western artsyle wise

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I wish people would just make their damn games AT LEAST to the the quarter point. This is very promising and good, and it isn't one of those unreal engine E3 tech demos that try to pass for games, so I don't really blame the dev here. Good luck to the dev, but damn is it annoying seeing every game posted "[WIN DOS] Dommy mommy NTR futa SEX reincarnation shotacon simulator V0.0001^7", just make your games before you show us.

PS Billy is super cute, the chest personally throws me off a bit though, but other than that it is peak character design western artsyle wise
Yeah, we learned our lesson and will release the update before the end of the month with some lewd content

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Addison (Brother)- [Optionally Female in Next Update]

Dom Route Kinks: Humiliation, Petplay

Petplay only for one route and only gay?
I want my character become sub and I love pet play but this only for dom characters and I don't like gay

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes