3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I want my character become sub and I love pet play but this only for dom characters and I don't like gay
... It says optionally female...
Is the meaning of that not clear?
Also, We'll probably make it so you can choose who you dom and sub for individually instead of one choice at the start.

Reactions: Ragingrager

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
... It says optionally female...
Is the meaning of that not clear?
Also, We'll probably make it so you can choose who you dom and sub for individually instead of one choice at the start.
I mean in petplay who become pet main character or Billy ( Addison)?
I like main character become pet not sister ( or brother)
But that is Dom Route and I think that's means sister become pet not main characters
Sorry my English languge is very bad

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
But that is Dom Route and I think that's means sister become pet not main characters
Alright, thank you for clarifying.
In the next update:
1. We changed Billy's name to Addison. However, you can change their name in the game if you like the name Billy more.
2. Addison can either be male or female. The player chooses.
3. The player will dominate Addison with pet play (eventually). So Addison will be the player's pet.
4. We are always adding and changing ideas. So we may have one of the other routes use pet play for the player when they are the sub. Or if we get enough requests for it, we may add a route where Addison dominates the player (Unlikely but possible).
5: In a later update we will add the option for the player to submit to some people and dominate others. But first we want to update the game and add more lewd content. (Still hard at work and on schedule with that)

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Update, probably gonna have pet play in Clarissa's route cause servitude is kind of bland without that element.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Alright, thank you for clarifying.
In the next update:
1. We changed Billy's name to Addison. However, you can change their name in the game if you like the name Billy more.
2. Addison can either be male or female. The player chooses.
3. The player will dominate Addison with pet play (eventually). So Addison will be the player's pet.
4. We are always adding and changing ideas. So we may have one of the other routes use pet play for the player when they are the sub. Or if we get enough requests for it, we may add a route where Addison dominates the player (Unlikely but possible).
5: In a later update we will add the option for the player to submit to some people and dominate others. But first we want to update the game and add more lewd content. (Still hard at work and on schedule with that)
Billy get's female as Addison. Nice, thank you.
Now the Boyfriend just needs to be cut, making Jessie Single. (y)

Dxw4910

Jul 16, 2022
To be honest, this attitude is why I was hesitant to add a female Addison option. And why I'm hesitant to make a usurping Darian option in the game at all.
Down Bad you do you. It’s your game. Talking with others can give you better ideas and options sure, but if they are asking for too much they can suck it up. They don’t like the way the game is they can look for another one. Don’t do too much to compromise yourself. You want to add the options they are asking for make sure you are okay with it.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Huh the trap getting a female option isn't what I expected. I was fine with the content just being avoidable. Not that I'm complaining, I also see the mother is now getting a revenge option. Thats cool. I look forward to seeing where the game ends up going.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Update is up and itch has new banner and updated preview images (same scenes but from the newest version)
And... you really need to note somewhere that old saves don't work.

It doesn't matter that much with how short your first release was, but you need to get into the habit of putting that in every release where you know you broke previous saves.

Edit: Also please do not present options without the question still present. This happens a lot and it bugs me if I've walked away for a moment and don't remember what the question was.

Also, why do you ask about dominate vs being dominated in the character creation then again when you go out to get Ruby's luggage?

Reactions: Xakorik

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
And... you really need to note somewhere that old saves don't work.

It doesn't matter that much with how short your first release was, but you need to get into the habit of putting that in every release where you know you broke previous saves.

Edit: Also please do not present options without the question still present. This happens a lot and it bugs me if I've walked away for a moment and don't remember what the question was.

Also, why do you ask about dominate vs being dominated in the character creation then again when you go out to get Ruby's luggage?
I don't think renpy allows for choices with the question still up, I'll see though.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Notes on the new parts..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your time and thoughts. I will consider what you've said.

The only thing that I feel I should reply to is that working during lockdown was rather normal in my part of the US if your job didn't close down. But a few international people have mentioned how this seemed weird, so I may need to address it in game somehow.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Thank you for your time and thoughts. I will consider what you've said.

The only thing that I feel I should reply to is that working during lockdown was rather normal in my part of the US if your job didn't close down. But a few international people have mentioned how this seemed weird, so I may need to address it in game somehow.
Yea, all the situation really needs is for Mom to say that her job is deemed essential. As Ruby's a police officer the dialogue can go with something like "I may not be a police officer like Ruby, but my job is considered essential and I still have to go to work."

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes