3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Update after playing through the tiny amount of game. Feedback based on the very limited amount of content published:

The routes seem to be intended as "Beta cuck MC with a tiny penis being humiliated and abused by women" and "Second route currently not available". My interest has lowered accordingly.

Tying the MC’s penis size to his personality is something I find off-putting to begin with. Making the "femdom" elements straight up abusive, likewise. I might check it out again once there have been a few updates, but I’m not expecting much.
Noted, will consider in next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Sounds great !
Might I ask will it still be possible to get intimate with Jessie on the sub route ? From what I'm reading it looks like I have to be on the dominant path to do so. I know some people enjoy being completely left out but I'd still like to pursue her without changing the sub/cuck dynamics and still be able to get some action with her after too.

And will it still be possible to get with Billy as well on the sub route ?
Oh yes, intimacy will be in every route.
And yes, you can get with billy regardless

Reactions: dumpsmailto

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I think I should explain my philosophy, the point of a demo to me is to see what works and what doesn't.
There are whiny people who just want to change the game fundamentally without understanding the point who will be ignored, (we ain't removing billy or giving him a pussy)...
BUT there are more people who are giving legit constructive critiques that will honestly be considered. We did release too early tbh, but I want everyone to understand that we will listen to people who want to help make the game better. That was the point of an alpha demo IMO.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I think I should explain my philosophy, the point of a demo to me is to see what works and what doesn't.
There are whiny people who just want to change the game fundamentally without understanding the point who will be ignored, (we ain't removing billy or giving him a pussy)...
BUT there are more people who are giving legit constructive critiques that will honestly be considered (Like how poorly we've catered to doms so far.). We did release too early tbh, but I want everyone to understand that we will listen to people who want to help make the game better. That was the point of an alpha demo IMO.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Updated the Itch page with better descriptions. Realized maledom humiliation wasn't Vanilla to everyone.
Kind of obvious now that i think about it.

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
While calling the release a demo feels generous, it's more of a presentation to be honest, I must say I really enjoyed what I looked at and looking forward to what happens next.

I think it's been particularly nice that things have been cleared up for a lot of people.
I had my own problems and worries and had gotten wrong assumptions as when I looked at it threesome was not originally in the sub category and the wrongly used term of "netorare" to describe it on Itch where the MC would be miserable and things would happens at his expense, while I'm totally into the idea of having the dynamic of the sisters picking on him and keeping an idea of femdom while being humorous and lighthearted, this no thank you.

The responses helped put my mind at ease and also cleared a lot of confusion for a lot of other people too. So I wanted to say I think you got a really good setting going on here, the artstyle is really nice and even with how little off the characters I've seen so far I can say I've really enjoyed them and I'm really excited at the prospect of getting into their routes, so good job guys and good luck for what's coming next !

Last edited:

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
I like the character designs and the art style, currently the demo Is more of a tech demo than anything but I just hope to see this game be updated. Good luck, will be back as soon as the demo has some playable content

Dxw4910

Jul 16, 2022
Ok after reading the comments I now understand when I saw how the update was numbered I thought there was more content. But I do like the art and the characters ( Billy specifically). I’m intrigued to see where the game goes.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
1704713392695.png
Can we have a Billy sub route? I think a femboy dominating the MC would be pretty hot, it could be something along the lines of billy realizing his brother's submissive nature and getting bolder and bolder with him.
And please keep NTR at Jessie's, I wish Jessie's sub route didn't have ntr at all but at very least I wish the MC being submissive to the LIs isn't considered as an invitation for the boyfriend to cuck him.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes