3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Whoever has a Itch Account, it's still time to convince the Dev to stop the Sharing Content.

The Dev asked for thoughts and maybe he reconsider when he get's enough "make "Billy" Female, not a Femboy" and "Cut out the Boyfriend" replies.
Yeah, naw, we'll make it optional, maybe even make a sub-route where you can make them break up to have her all to yourself, but it's def gonna have the route.
Also. Billy is here to stay.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Some notes for you guys:

1 - You can either be dominant or be dominated.

2 - Incest is optional and can be turned off.

3 - When you start the game, make sure to choose "Create Main Character" first. If you start the game without doing this, you will encounter A LOT of errors every second.
Someone actually told us about that, and we fixed it with the latest patch, which can be found on the itch

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Ok, I know I said "THX" beforehand, but I just got home to play it and you... You named it v1.2.0.1... But there's literally nothing. You get introductions out of the way, go to the bathroom and that's it.

I was expecting a bit more, from the version name, instead this is like v0.0.1.
The numbers change based on compatibility, not content. So if the first number is changed, that means your save is incompatible. I find this is the most consistent way too name patches.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Someone actually told us about that, and we fixed it with the latest patch, which can be found on the itch
Nice, I will update the thread soon then in the meantime if you are the developer of this game please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev!

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Nice, I will update the thread soon then in the meantime if you are the developer of this game please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev!
Thank you. And from now on, we'll have a schedule for our releases to prevent any update spam. Apologies, we're rather new to this "making a game for the public" thing

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Thank you. And from now on, we'll have a schedule for our releases to prevent any update spam. Apologies, we're rather new to this "making a game for the public" thing
No problem at all, take your time with each update, however, don't forget to report the update on the thread so the thread gets promoted to the LU (Latest Updates) and congratulations for your game the art looks nice.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has already mentioned this, but there is an error where the MC custom name is just Ian, which has popped up repeatedly at just the beginning of the game so far.

In an unrelated personal taste note, I am sad that the dom route is secondary to being a sub, but I appreciate that it will eventually be written to completion alongside the sub route (hopefully).

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Honestly, I'll stick around to see what comes of the Clarissa and Billy routes. Since it seems like, deep down, MC, Clarissa and Billy are the only ones that actually like each other.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah...that wasn't much to go off of I would have waited a bit more to give a bit more in the demo something for Sub and Dom, but I like the direction. I'm a sucker for possible zero to hero stories and like to give original art games a chance. Looks like the dev/devs pay attention to feedback even if some are rude, I respect that. I look forward to seeing the progress.

The only problem is Billy, not that he's a femboy but that he has too much chest curve. You can't give him that much chest curve and call him a femboy. I think the dev should decrease the curve, give a slight subtle curve that's almost unnoticeable, widen his hips, thicken his thighs a bit more too. Then you got yourself a quality femboy. I like his hair, face, and clothes just that chest curve is bothering me.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes