4.00 star(s) 24 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Darian already waits for everyone to be asleep before he sneaks off. If the MC remains awake then he could stop him sneaking off without antagonizing him. It wouldn't be a matter of the MC cockblocking them, just a matter of him not finding a chance to sneak off before he fell asleep. The Mom's overreaction the next day would still leave her as the bad guy.
And then he'll go and bitch to his girl that MC stayed up all night to cockblock him. Hell you're assuming that he even bothered waiting for MC to go to sleep for that scene. He probably just left because he's a grown ass adult and isn't going to worry about being caught going to sleep with his girlfriend. Everything worked out, what's the point in obsessing over him sleeping with his girl? We already know he's done it dozens of times before.

garyH

May 25, 2017
And then he'll go and bitch to his girl that MC stayed up all night to cockblock him. Hell you're assuming that he even bothered waiting for MC to go to sleep for that scene. He probably just left because he's a grown ass adult and isn't going to worry about being caught going to sleep with his girlfriend. Everything worked out, what's the point in obsessing over him sleeping with his girl? We already know he's done it dozens of times before.
The past is the past, the issue is that it happens after we're given several options at the start of the game to drive the game away from scenes like that and then given no option when that scene eventually happens.
At the start of the game, you're given options to turn off ntr, options on whether you want to be a sub or a dom, which the MC directly acknowledges with a comment on how he's going to take control, and options on what sort of relationships you want with each of the girls, and yet, when this scene comes up, you're only option is to listen or pretend it isn't happening, which is immediately invalidated the next morning, and no option to step up and take control.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
yes guys speak up
we need more control over the actions of the characters. the player should be allowed to have the choice to do what he wants

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Just remember, the only reason we added a non-ntr route for dom was that a subscriber asked, then another subscriber asked for a non-ntr sub route. We aren't removing Darian or changing day one

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Just remember, the only reason we added a non-ntr route for dom was that a subscriber asked, then another subscriber asked for a non-ntr sub route. We aren't removing Darian or changing day one
do whatever u want. I have no idea why u reject the idea of kicking Darian when it makes sense when we become the man of the house to kick him out of the house

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
jesus christ if you guys don't want darian just don't play the game its honestly not that hard
How about u shut ur mouth and sit in that corner if u have nothing good to say. I am saying why he can't be kicked out and dev just says i do not want to which makes no sense since many of the fans want that option of kicking Darian out. I thought this was a dev that listens to the community and makes changes to the game according to them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How about u shut ur mouth and sit in that corner if u have nothing good to say. I am saying why he can't be kicked out and dev just says i do not want to which makes no sense since many of the fans want that option of kicking Darian out. I thought this was a dev that listens to the community and makes changes to the game according to them.
Then make your own game. It's the dev's game, he'll make it how he wants. Doesn't need to justify himself to you or make 83 different versions of the game just to accommodate whatever insecurities you seem to have about it.

Reactions: BubbaJubbs

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
bruh it not just me who wants that change many people want it
"Lots of people want something" is not, remotely, evidence that what is desired is a good thing or should be provided to "lots of people." There are lots of people who abuse harmful substances, lots of people who commit horrible crimes, and lots of people who unironically commit to meme ideologies. There is no upper limit on how many people can be wrong at the same time; claiming otherwise is not an appeal to reason but a disingenuous (though roundabout) threat of force--the implication being, "You can't tell us no if we outnumber and overpower you."

Reactions: Stupidkiller
Mar 5, 2021
no dude, that's not how it works, it's different a developer who doesn't listen or care about his community than someone who just wants to make his own game. There are probably other games out there that might fit your criteria, but if the creator already said no, it's no. You have to face the reality that the world won't cater to your every whim.
It's true that many people don't like Darian and I know how you feel, but I think it's YOU who should understand how the developer feels, probably tired of getting the same comments over and over again about the same thing.
You are starting to behave like a toxic ex looking to justify his point of view, let the creator do his damn game, if you are not kind to others I won't be kind to you, but I don't want to wear myself out humiliating you either, lest your little emotional resistance leads you to commit suicide just cause someone told you your truths, so I'll just tell you this:

You've already been humiliated several times, it's up to you to continue being the clown we're all going to make fun of or grow up and understand that the world sometimes doesn't give you what you want.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
"Lots of people want something" is not, remotely, evidence that what is desired is a good thing or should be provided to "lots of people." There are lots of people who abuse harmful substances, lots of people who commit horrible crimes, and lots of people who unironically commit to meme ideologies. There is no upper limit on how many people can be wrong at the same time; claiming otherwise is not an appeal to reason but a disingenuous (though roundabout) threat of force--the implication being, "You can't tell us no if we outnumber and overpower you."
I'd say this is a slight over-reaction...
But some anti-Darian Acolytes have tried hate brigades before. For the first month when the game was really small, half the reviews were spam reviews saying something about hating cuckoldry and would lead to a 404 account within hours of posting
I used to report them, but now we get so many positive reviews, it isn't worth the time.
They aren't worth the time.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes