4.00 star(s) 24 Votes

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Down Bad Smut Games Dev a few suggestions to add to the game since it is still early in development:
1) In the gallery for the characters have different tabs for sub routes and dom routes of the characters so players can sperate them properly.
2) Add a unlock galley feature so that people who do not want to play a certain character's route can still unlock that scene if they wish.
3) Allow the player to have an option to stop Darian at night on the 1st day so he does not have sex with the sister. It is an option not forced if a player wishes he does not need to stop Darian. (This is up to u whether it is fine or not. Please add i know i sound like a baby but i want to stop them from having sex i know they are bf and gf but still.)
I am sorry dev for making the community mad/angry for the smallest reason. I hope u guys can forgive me.
I hate to be a jerk, but #2 shows how little you understand game design and how much you are only motivated by instant gratification
Such a feature would be ruinous to the game

Reactions: 72 man

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
Down Bad Smut Games
I am sorry dev for making the community mad/angry for the smallest reason. I hope u guys can forgive me.
You don't have to apologize. You are clearly a 'nice guy' and your incredible arguments made me realize I should rename Dorian to Ben-san in your honour.
Maybe if you make even more amazing suggestions, Down Bad Smut Games will rename him as well, so everyone playing the game will know what a 'nice guy'you are!

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes