4.00 star(s) 24 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'd say this is a slight over-reaction...
But some anti-Darian Acolytes have tried hate brigades before. For the first month when the game was really small, half the reviews were spam reviews saying something about hating cuckoldry and would lead to a 404 account within hours of posting
I used to report them, but now we get so many positive reviews, it isn't worth the time.
They aren't worth the time.
I just find it funny that Darian is an option… it’s not a requirement… as a sub player, there’s plenty of routes to go down with the choices of being cycled by Jessie and Darian, or being a sub for Jessie without all the NTR content… you can avoid it or not, I personally don’t care if Darian is there tbh (I’d choose the non-ntr option)

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I'd say this is a slight over-reaction...
But some anti-Darian Acolytes have tried hate brigades before. For the first month when the game was really small, half the reviews were spam reviews saying something about hating cuckoldry and would lead to a 404 account within hours of posting
I used to report them, but now we get so many positive reviews, it isn't worth the time.
They aren't worth the time.
You're not wrong there. It's, uh...what's the term...? I'm using extreme examples to make the point as clear as possible. It's kind of a caricature argument in that sense. Can't recall what the technical name for this habit is.

That said, the "appeal to force" thing is more about implying that "the mob will have its way"--not necessarily through violence, but kicking up a giant fuss until someone caves just to get them to shut up and stop littering. And the "mob" in question doesn't actually need to be the majority, it just has to be big enough.

False dichotomies and learned/contrived helplessness are two of my all-time least favorite cliches, which is why I bothered to write that post in the first place; that post reminded of them and I got pissy about it.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
I just find it funny that Darian is an option… it’s not a requirement… as a sub player, there’s plenty of routes to go down with the choices of being cycled by Jessie and Darian, or being a sub for Jessie without all the NTR content… you can avoid it or not, I personally don’t care if Darian is there tbh (I’d choose the non-ntr option)
Bruh what i am saying not to remove Darian forever from the game just that u should have an option. If ur are playing non-ntr dom route(netori) or ntr dom route the player should have the choice of kicking Darian out if they wanted to. I do not see this hurting the game or it's story in anyway plus more people will have fun kicking Darian out of the house if they wanted that. I can see if it maybe extra work of the dev to kick him out of the house but the game is still in it's early stage so it should not be a problem

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Bruh what i am saying not to remove Darian forever from the game just that u should have an option. If ur are playing non-ntr dom route(netori) or ntr dom route the player should have the choice of kicking Darian out if they wanted to. I do not see this hurting the game or it's story in anyway plus more people will have fun kicking Darian out of the house if they wanted that. I can see if it maybe extra work of the dev to kick him out of the house but the game is still in it's early stage so it should not be a problem
So weak. Quit being insecure about Darian, he's way better in the house than out of it. It means nothing if the sister chooses to cheat on him while he's gone. It demotes the MC down to just a lowly second fiddle, an alternative, a last choice. Cheating on him while he's there has so much more of a kick to it. He needs to learn what a cuck he is and what a slut his girlfriend is. She can brutally cuckold him right to his face while showing that even with him there she'd choose the MC over him. Kicking him out makes him a non factor which completely nullifies the netori, there's no stealing, barely any betrayal. It's gross, and it's super fucking weak that anyone would be so threatened by Darian that they'd want that.

Either way, dev's made it clear it isn't happening. Either move on or quit bitching, your complaints aren't productive in any way, shape, or form anymore since you've gotten your answer.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
At this point I hope the devs throws Darian in our faces out of nowhere just to spite you.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
At this point I hope the devs throws Darian in our faces out of nowhere just to spite you.
Ironically, I actually did try and highlight him a bit at the beginning, EX. Making you have to use earplugs. It was a little litmus test that I hoped would weed out the people so obsessed with him that they couldn't enjoy the game otherwise. Seems it didn't work. Maybe I should add him to some non erotic scenes to flesh out his character a bit.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
So weak. Quit being insecure about Darian, he's way better in the house than out of it. It means nothing if the sister chooses to cheat on him while he's gone. It demotes the MC down to just a lowly second fiddle, an alternative, a last choice. Cheating on him while he's there has so much more of a kick to it. He needs to learn what a cuck he is and what a slut his girlfriend is. She can brutally cuckold him right to his face while showing that even with him there she'd choose the MC over him. Kicking him out makes him a non factor which completely nullifies the netori, there's no stealing, barely any betrayal. It's gross, and it's super fucking weak that anyone would be so threatened by Darian that they'd want that.

Either way, dev's made it clear it isn't happening. Either move on or quit bitching, your complaints aren't productive in any way, shape, or form anymore since you've gotten your answer.
see now i am ok since u gave a proper explanation as to why he should be allowed to stay in the house. Now i just want the dev to make it so that we have an option to try to stop Darian from fucking our sister on the first night and bam no more NTR(netorare) scenes if the player wants.

YourAverageFella

Feb 24, 2023
How about u shut ur mouth and sit in that corner if u have nothing good to say. I am saying why he can't be kicked out and dev just says i do not want to which makes no sense since many of the fans want that option of kicking Darian out. I thought this was a dev that listens to the community and makes changes to the game according to them.
good argument one small issue i don't really give a fuck

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
"I did incest with all my family members I'm allowed to kick my sisters boyfriend out of the house!!!!1" :KEK:

I wasn't aware that getting a handy from your mom meant that you got ownership of the property too

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
see now i am ok since u gave a proper explanation as to why he should be allowed to stay in the house. Now i just want the dev to make it so that we have an option to try to stop Darian from fucking our sister on the first night and bam no more NTR(netorare) scenes if the player wants.
Alright to finally(hopefully finally) quash this Bs, I have a question. Is this Darian man only commited to the punk bitch or are there going to be otpions where he potentially fucks other characters and if its the latter, then there you go ntr folk another game you can avoid but if its just the one gyatt then all of you shut the hell up and sit the fuck down and eat your vegetables then!

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
For the most part you can ignore the whining, Anti-NTR see 0.1% as 90% so they will cry and bitch if you have 1 or 100 scenes, a good strategy is to completely ignore them or piss them off so much they leave.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
GUYS I AM SRY FOR SOUNDING A CRYING BABY TO PEOPLE. I JUST WANTED TO ASK WHY THAT'S ALL AND I FINALLY GOT A PROPER ANSWER. FINISH CASE OVER

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Down Bad Smut Games Dev a few suggestions to add to the game since it is still early in development:
1) In the gallery for the characters have different tabs for sub routes and dom routes of the characters so players can sperate them properly.
2) Add a unlock galley feature so that people who do not want to play a certain character's route can still unlock that scene if they wish.
3) Allow the player to have an option to stop Darian at night on the 1st day so he does not have sex with the sister. It is an option not forced if a player wishes he does not need to stop Darian. (This is up to u whether it is fine or not. Please add i know i sound like a baby but i want to stop them from having sex i know they are bf and gf but still.)
I am sorry dev for making the community mad/angry for the smallest reason. I hope u guys can forgive me.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Down Bad Smut Games Dev a few suggestions to add to the game since it is still early in development:
1) In the gallery for the characters have different tabs for sub routes and dom routes of the characters so players can sperate them properly.
2) Add a unlock galley feature so that people who do not want to play a certain character's route can still unlock that scene if they wish.
3) Allow the player to have an option to stop Darian at night on the 1st day so he does not have sex with the sister. It is an option not forced if a player wishes he does not need to stop Darian. (This is up to u whether it is fine or not. Please add i know i sound like a baby but i want to stop them from having sex i know they are bf and gf but still.)
I am sorry dev for making the community mad/angry for the smallest reason. I hope u guys can forgive me.
You claim to be sorry for repeatedly whining about Darian existing yet you continue to harp on about it. How many times does the dev need to say "I don't care if you dislike him being there, he's going to stay" for it to get through your thick skull? As I and several others have said, there are plenty of other games on this site that you can play if this one aspect is such a big deal to you. Stop spamming this thread with the same request and arguing with the dev, it's annoying and pathetic.

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Dude just ignore the game and move like a lot of us did at the start, trust me it's not worth it, if anything they would do the opposite just to spite. i mean look!
Ironically, I actually did try and highlight him a bit at the beginning, EX. Making you have to use earplugs. It was a little litmus test that I hoped would weed out the people so obsessed with him that they couldn't enjoy the game otherwise. Seems it didn't work. Maybe I should add him to some non erotic scenes to flesh out his character a bit.
:KEK:

Last edited:

garyH

May 25, 2017
I've got to agree with everyone else at this point, despite not liking that first night personally. The dev already made it clear he's not going to change anything unless you throw money at him so just accept the game as it is or ignore it and move on to the next, unless you're prepared to pay him to add another option.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes