• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LockedDown-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
You know what i really really dont like in HTML games - forced sex sound from nowhere with no option to prior mute it .... :/
AnonDux So far a good start. But you should really remove the sound from the videos or disable the auto play. Its pretty annoying when all three videos starts at the same time and you cannot hear a shit without mute every of them.
A classic problem for all newbies.

I even did this myself when I started working with the engine for the first time. :whistle: Not without sin, as they say.
I gave up sound on video clips a long time ago.

The reason is quite simple: the dialogue in the clip sometimes does not correspond to the text.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
He could have the MC help him instead of just being in the way, especially with Elza who doesn't like Darren very much anymore.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
For some reason, none of the images work for me ... Why might that be? does it have to be in a specific folder?
Well, for starter, the images are in an "Images" folder but all the code wants it in the "images" whihc is problematic on a (non-windows) OS with case sensitive file-system. And even renaming the Images does not fix the problem because I gave up after 5 minutes but because the case of the images and the code don't match for almost all of them.

AnonDux my suggestion is to keep everything lower case everywhere because your game is unplayable unless you're running MS spy-waredows

Reactions: bleugh123

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Well, for starter, the images are in an "Images" folder but all the code wants it in the "images" whihc is problematic on a (non-windows) OS with case sensitive file-system. And even renaming the Images does not fix the problem because I gave up after 5 minutes but because the case of the images and the code don't match for almost all of them.

AnonDux my suggestion is to keep everything lower case everywhere because your game is unplayable unless you're running MS spy-waredows
It is not necessary that there are pictures in this folder.

Or there is a problem with writing the path for the image in the code. As an example, the picture is called Photo, and the developer writes Photo, using a small letter.

Possible problem with the image format, the code says one thing, the folder says something else.

Reactions: bleugh123

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Is there incest or going to be?
We go to the store and buy glasses and read the developer's note. :whistle:

Developer Notes:
SPOILER

The first release is 0.2 yeah, genius I know, so just consider it the prologue AND the first chapter as this release might read like a straightforward visual novel (next update will be different). Here's the who's who for the cast.
  • Julia (Landlady/Mom/Who-popped-you-out) - Natasha Nice
  • Cassandra (Housemate/Older Sister/Who-popped-out-first) - AJ Applegate
  • Elsa (Housemate/Little Sister/Who-popped-out-last) - Carolina Sweets
  • Aiko (Girlfriend) - Aoi Tsukasa
  • Sakura (GF's Sister) - Shiraishi Marina
  • Hana (GF's Mom) - Marina Matsumoto
Anyway, the name is AnonDux and this is my first ever game, first time developer without any experience in writing or programming, but like in any RPG I'll gain experience over time. On another note, I accidentally downloaded Koikatsu Sunshine and I've been tinkering with it, maybe in the future a VN will come out of it, who knows.

Anyway, thanks for reading and trying my game, please support me on my Patreon if you like it cause I'll use that fund to buy a better PC to develop more things.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
We go to the store and buy glasses and read the developer's note. :whistle:

Developer Notes:
SPOILER

The first release is 0.2 yeah, genius I know, so just consider it the prologue AND the first chapter as this release might read like a straightforward visual novel (next update will be different). Here's the who's who for the cast.
  • Julia (Landlady/Mom/Who-popped-you-out) - Natasha Nice
  • Cassandra (Housemate/Older Sister/Who-popped-out-first) - AJ Applegate
  • Elsa (Housemate/Little Sister/Who-popped-out-last) - Carolina Sweets
  • Aiko (Girlfriend) - Aoi Tsukasa
  • Sakura (GF's Sister) - Shiraishi Marina
  • Hana (GF's Mom) - Marina Matsumoto
Anyway, the name is AnonDux and this is my first ever game, first time developer without any experience in writing or programming, but like in any RPG I'll gain experience over time. On another note, I accidentally downloaded Koikatsu Sunshine and I've been tinkering with it, maybe in the future a VN will come out of it, who knows.

Anyway, thanks for reading and trying my game, please support me on my Patreon if you like it cause I'll use that fund to buy a better PC to develop more things.
Ok there's no incest tag that's why I asked.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Ok there's no incest tag that's why I asked.
I even went and took the glasses myself and read the tags and then the descriptions for the game. :ROFLMAO: The description says one thing, but there is no incest in the tag. :FacePalm:

Mr.Blackwell
In general, it’s better to watch by the game or by the description.
If you are interested in more specific fetishes, then it’s better to look in the tags.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Please fix your file paths so the case in the code matches the file names, ex: 'GF' != 'gf'. On non-windows systems, these will not work, case matters.
Not a modest question, do you have a Mac or Linux?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes