Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I refuse to believe subscribestar is such a godawful service that it takes them this long just to say "Yeah, you're approved!"
You better start believing it. It seems it depends on each circumstance, but for example for me it hasn't been approved and i've been trying to get it approved like since 1 year ago

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I think creating a game based on real content and then creating a page to make money is a suicide.
If desired, the owners of the site will tell you to go to hell, and in any case you will be wrong, because this is tantamount to piracy.
I think many people don't read the description at the beginning of any video, where one interesting detail is written, with which you will be easily fucked.

No need to yell at me, every country has its own laws! Carefully read who owns the site where you will collect money, and then think about what law to fuck you if they want to.

But if you really want to make money from piracy, here's my personal advice.
- Don't show the content and the game on the site, just create a donation site without news and pictures about the game.
- Don't argue with the players too much, because if they want to, they'll just have to click one button and you won't have a page.
- Create a separate news site and embed it in the game, but not on the page.

The last tip is to stop doing nonsense and start creating a game in any 3d studio, and you will have fewer problems.
:ROFLMAO: But you can be fucked here too, but there are some subtleties.

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Can anybody continue his/her work? I know theres a fanmade version of this version. If he/she abandons, there must be someone who is a pervert/maniac as he/she is to continue this.

toklap2312

Jun 1, 2023
Can anybody continue his/her work? I know theres a fanmade version of this version. If he/she abandons, there must be someone who is a pervert/maniac as he/she is to continue this.
if someone continue his work, im sure they will make this vanilla. Like the cuck now has a big penis and new bull will be introduced who is not black. and most likely it will now be a swinging genre. The game is designed for QOS cuck fans.
Look at what Sieglinnde done to the abandoned original tifa's dark desire game, he made it appealing to mainstream audience making it vanilla instead of QOS cuck original genre that is made for specific audience, but we cant blame sieglinnde since that is where money is and he needs to eat, the more specific the kink we want the more harder it is to find creator.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes