Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Damn, version 0.15 / Chapter 14 is already out on Boosty. 2 very quick updates. AnonDux is certainly making up for lost time.
Shit, I tried with 2 cards already... It's a shame, I wanted to play more Aiko content:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Damn, version 0.15 / Chapter 14 is already out on Boosty. 2 very quick updates. AnonDux is certainly making up for lost time.
I think he made these updates during long downtime and is now just releasing them when he has the opportunity to monetize.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
That would make sense. I don’t blame the guy, I’d probably do the same thing.
Well, for example, I would continue working on the game and release updates, and then just add a link to the donation and that's it.

I think it would add more reputation points to him than a delay for a stupid reason.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
" (he'll fuck everyone, this won't be in f95 if he doesn't) " ... roflmao omg that broke me - that's brilliant, well played :D

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LockedDown-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
beautiful looking game but good i notice right away in start mc is just person who look from side and not really are mc ......more thinking big guy is mc and other guy is just nothing.......simple saying not my taste game for play where not can do anything to fix it ... just one hope is to play game for with how big guy seen it and enjoy it ....thx but no thx for me with this style playing ;)

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Since the developer isn't interested in fixing the capitalization issue, I decided to solve it myself. Run the following commands from the root of the game folder:
Code:
for f in `find .`; do mv -v "$f" "`echo $f | tr '[A-Z]' '[a-z]'`"; done
sed -i -E 's/(src=")([^&]*)(")/\1\L\2\3/g' Locked\ Down.html
This should fix broken URLs for all the images and videos. I went though and fixed all the avatars manually but the command below should work (I haven't tested it):
Code:
sed -i -E 's/(URL\(")([^"]*)("\))/\1\L\2\3/g' Locked\ Down.html
Make sure you keep backups in case anything goes wrong!

w00d00

May 26, 2022
Locked Down 0.16 - Chapter 15
Here it is! The final arc is rolling, it's time for Aiko's active corruption.

Locked Down 0.16 - Chapter 15 (Full)

Update Only

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes