RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
So, Atarian, I have to ask about the maze game. Will we be able to turn Vicky into a depraved slave for Lokka, or is that saved for a possible sequel?

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
play to loki's corruption 1.6.8
Can anyone give a link to the full description of the walkthrough AFTER THE MAZE?
it’s definitely not clear what to do after the conversation of the two sisters with Lucifer in hell... where to go next? where to look for an incubus? the feeling is that the game is not completed after that ...

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Can anyone give a link to the full description of the walkthrough AFTER THE MAZE?
it’s definitely not clear what to do after the conversation of the two sisters with Lucifer in hell... where to go next? where to look for an incubus? the feeling is that the game is not completed after that ...
The Maze is currently a WIP and therefore, not finished yet. The talk with Luci on hell is story driven and should automatically lead into the next part of the game unless you fiddled with it and broke something. Most of the info given seems like it's there to set up a sequel.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
The Maze is currently a WIP and therefore, not finished yet. The talk with Luci on hell is story driven and should automatically lead into the next part of the game unless you fiddled with it and broke something. Most of the info given seems like it's there to set up a sequel.
Maze currently have 8(9) conclusions, with the 1.6.8 version the Dark horizons update you continue the path of the main story. You can even skip maze with the doggy style option. I might expand maze at a later date but currently I'm focusing on expanding the main story.

Within the Dark Horizons update you start by meeting King Knut in Sigtuna(after maze).
I'm currently working on the Distant Shores update, it's going slow due to apartment renovations.
Renovations are also going slow due not finding good peeps for the few things that I lack skills or need cert for.
Patrons are not being charged during this time.

Reactions: Getsufun3

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
When finish Maze, you go to Sigtuna and meet with King Knut.

Reactions: Getsufun3

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Maze currently have 8(9) conclusions, with the 1.6.8 version the Dark horizons update you continue the path of the main story. You can even skip maze with the doggy style option. I might expand maze at a later date but currently I'm focusing on expanding the main story.

Within the Dark Horizons update you start by meeting King Knut in Sigtuna(after maze).
I'm currently working on the Distant Shores update, it's going slow due to apartment renovations.
Renovations are also going slow due not finding good peeps for the few things that I lack skills or need cert for.
Patrons are not being charged during this time.
Wow, haven't had a chance to play due to football season and IRL stuff. Need to make time to replay this again as I still need to see that part.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes