RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
nopy download is missing required RPGMaker files to run it seems
I haven't checked nopy since it's not my upload.
Loki's Corruption takes the use of the regular rpgmaker vx ace RTP which can be found on the official rpgmaker website.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Atarian ... My offer still stands, I'd like to assist you in developing your game. If you remember, we talked about this 1 1/2 years ago. _;D
Alright cool, umm... I forgot about what the offer was. :p
I've been very busy the last year, renovating appartment and developing the game ofc.
You'll find that I'm mostly active on the discord server, invite link on patreon page.

zhanshen95

Jan 23, 2019
Sorry, I saw that the feminization in the end was not ideal. It was a bit uncomfortable. The feminized chest of the maze hopes to be normal.

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Damn i remember playing this a long time ago, the last thing i remember from this is fighting some big bad angel. Has there been anything new? Loved it when i played great game.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Damn i remember playing this a long time ago, the last thing i remember from this is fighting some big bad angel. Has there been anything new? Loved it when i played great game.
yeah there is plenty of corruption, transformation, more story telling and etc. give it a shot is is great (y)

Reactions: frasse

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Damn another 3/5 hours of playing the maze ends in frustration, stuck in a slime cave quest that i can't find and end to and can't get out of.
Maybe i'll try again after the next update.
Love the main game becasue their is a logical and linear process to the quests, the maze, not so much

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Tyed that the first time it must be a game bug or window 10 is being a twat
Haven't heard of anyone having fullscreen issues, even in win10.
I'd guess a driver issue, but I'm just guessing.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes