RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
There are two new scripts made for the game.
But just like previous scripts none requires the player to re-play the game.
The only thing that I notice can be confusing if the player saved when talking to Dan.
Upon loading the old save, Dan will run his old dialog and option. But the player will
simply just cancel the dialog and talk to Dan again. I'll make a note of that to prevent confusion.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Futa and Shemale tag... Is there a chance to get Loki to one of them? I know at least one encouter with futa/shemale but are there in mid late gem some more?
Which Tag are planed for the Future?
There is some Scene with Lokka using a dick (in a way, pretty creative). Its later on, you cant miss it.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I remember reading years ago that this game was basically finished? Now I come back and there's tons of new content? looool. wish all games developed like this.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Another update and another plead from me for a dungeon walkthrough or at least a fricking map. I LOVE the main game but have played the dungeon for hours and have given up in frustration on a number of occasions

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
How is this 1gb, seems like there's nothing to it
it's rpg maker , the engine itself take a good space
if there is custom texture , parallaxe , sprite ... it take a lot of space too
complex plugin , custom music ...
and then you have the game itself with all the maps , the scripts and the CG's

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so how is it? last time i had played was when the labyrinth was added with the revenge bit and such whats been added since that? (those are from the "end game" parts)

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
How is this 1gb, seems like there's nothing to it
Loki's Corruption is a large game, 1.2GB Public version and 1.3GB Patreon version.
This excludes the RTP, which is required in order to play the game.(Goes for all Rpgmaker VX ACE and older engines)
Now it seems to me that you are stuck early in the game. As in trying to find a cellar window without bars.
Or looking behind a rag in some old witches house. Core game extends to roughly 13+hours, Maze chapter between 2~60hours(Varies hugely by playstyle, experimentation and exploration) and the latest chapter I'd be guessing around 6ish hours?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
so how is it? last time i had played was when the labyrinth was added with the revenge bit and such whats been added since that? (those are from the "end game" parts)
Depending on version you played Maze chapter has several endings. Maze chapter can be skipped doggy style, say it's not your kind of tea. Main story continues after maze chapter. Public version has currently 2 update parts with Dark Horizons and Distant Shores update. The Patreon version has the additional Fort Castellet update.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i think the last time i tried it the maze had just been given an ending but it was a pain in the ass to finish without chosing the gimmi option that was like a year ago now?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
it's rpg maker , the engine itself take a good space
if there is custom texture , parallaxe , sprite ... it take a lot of space too
complex plugin , custom music ...
and then you have the game itself with all the maps , the scripts and the CG's
The two things that takes filespace is graphics(Almost double of music) and custom music.
RTP is not included in download. As for actual data files we're looking at maybe 20MB of size.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Another update and another plead from me for a dungeon walkthrough or at least a fricking map. I LOVE the main game but have played the dungeon for hours and have given up in frustration on a number of occasions
I can make you a map, but it wouldn't do you any good.
Directions are more useful because maze does abide by rules.
The maze is about experimentation & exploration all while getting a bit lost at times.

And if all things fail...
The doggy style skip was implemented for those wishing to skip maze chapter.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol decided to look through my collection and sure enough last time was 1.0 i guess lol time to try the new content

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
i think the last time i tried it the maze had just been given an ending but it was a pain in the ass to finish without chosing the gimmi option that was like a year ago now?
I did make all the endings available at once, so you must have played a finished maze version.
After maze comes Dark Horizons part, which starts when you meet King Knut. From there it should be smooth sailing.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
lol decided to look through my collection and sure enough last time was 1.0 i guess lol time to try the new content
So the 1.0 version doesn't have the maze chapter.
Perhaps you were speaking of the forest maze playing as Cecilia Kard?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
honestly i think i had downloaded another version and never updated my "main" in my game library either way its been over a year so ill probably just start over although from what i remember the story was a bit bland from a lost in translation possibility but was quirky enough to keep me interested in what happned next and that says a lot considering i hate female protag usually haha (yes i know its m2f transformation)

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes