RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
a few games have done this to me it's not ideal but you can open your task manager while game is running find the game on list right click and expand. gives you an option to enlarge window best you can do if nothing else works.

Jhotayex

Jul 1, 2019
This is the best rpg maker game.i. Can tell coz i played a bunch.solid story and the dialogue are hilarious. This game is one of a kind.

Reactions: Atarian

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Hi...I am stuck in the maze with Viktor. Can someone please give some pointers on what is to be done and are there different paths which decide how much Viktor is corrupted? Thanks in advance

And also kudos to the dev for making this gem, I have spent almost 10-12 hours I think and I enjoyed it. Good plot and writing so far.:love::)

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hi...I am stuck in the maze with Viktor. Can someone please give some pointers on what is to be done and are there different paths which decide how much Viktor is corrupted? Thanks in advance

And also kudos to the dev for making this gem, I have spent almost 10-12 hours I think and I enjoyed it. Good plot and writing so far.:love::)
You are not alone in asking this and no answer has ever been given. I have spent a few hours on the dungeon and have given up a few times. Maybe some day a solution or even a HINT of a solution may be provided

Reactions: Flash001

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
How do I get rid of my character, taking up literally half of my screen? I've pushed every button on my keyboard and nothing has worked, and for some stupid reason, there isn't an options menu with keybindings.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
How do I get rid of my character, taking up literally half of my screen? I've pushed every button on my keyboard and nothing has worked, and for some stupid reason, there isn't an options menu with keybindings.
Must be playing the maze part?
Anyway, there is a mirror sold for 1 coin, at Cora's shop.(Redhead Succubus)
Which is located in one of the rooms.
It allows you to see stats and turn off side preview.

Have you played the core game yet?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
So future updates will include a new script a friend has made.
I've heard that a few people have had troubles when their run on a machine with very little free memory.
I'm ofcourse refering to rpgmaker's memory leak bug which basicly floods the cache.
I had not considered by how much earlier. But the script combats this and purges almost
everything that is not used from the memory. My friend says it can be improved alot
more but as is, it's very effective. Should remove the potential problem entirely.
For most folks this has not even been even close to an concern tho.
And saving and exit, will clear cache on current versions should you be one of the unfortunate few.
Next version will have this script, and you'll not notice anything, except for the game using less ram.
Cheers everyone!

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Must be playing the maze part?
Anyway, there is a mirror sold for 1 coin, at Cora's shop.(Redhead Succubus)
Which is located in one of the rooms.
It allows you to see stats and turn off side preview.

Have you played the core game yet?
Yeah; I played until just after you rescue Miranda from the angel, but I honestly got really bored of being so 'on the rails' so I moved over to the Maze. I did see the mirror in the store but I didn't expect to have to get an item just to hide the preview...now I just have to find my way back...

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
OK so this Maze in Heaven is driving me nuts, is there any help at all ? I just want to get my girl and leave.. LOL
I've beaten the maze after hours of wandering around; the problem with it is that you can't really give directions because places don't stay put. A few things are persistent, though. The first thing you have to do is to get your sword back from the goblin base. No sword = no chance of escape. After that, you should get to what I call the 'market maze' which for me was ALWAYS on the far right of the caves. There are a few things to do in there. You can help the cowgirl Rosa by bringing her escaped slaves and she pays you for them, there are the slime caves where you can either help the slaves and escape with them or you can either help Rosa capture their leader, or help a succubus capture them all.
There is a location in the 'market maze' called The Slave Market. In here, you get the option to return escaped slaves for money, succubus milk, and Lokka loyalty.
You will not beat the maze without helping Rosa or the succubus slaver, at least a little. You need plenty of money to buy healing supplies and grease foe the slime caves, because no matter who you side with, you have to kill a slime boss and the enemies it summons into the battle. If you try to fight slimes without the grease, you will die because they take nearly no damage without it.
I can't really give you directions because of the nature of the maze, but after exploring enough you'll kind of get a feel for the direction of everything.

Reactions: lumley and dav121

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I've beaten the maze after hours of wandering around; the problem with it is that you can't really give directions because places don't stay put. A few things are persistent, though. The first thing you have to do is to get your sword back from the goblin base. No sword = no chance of escape. After that, you should get to what I call the 'market maze' which for me was ALWAYS on the far right of the caves. There are a few things to do in there. You can help the cowgirl Rosa by bringing her escaped slaves and she pays you for them, there are the slime caves where you can either help the slaves and escape with them or you can either help Rosa capture their leader, or help a succubus capture them all.
There is a location in the 'market maze' called The Slave Market. In here, you get the option to return escaped slaves for money, succubus milk, and Lokka loyalty.
You will not beat the maze without helping Rosa or the succubus slaver, at least a little. You need plenty of money to buy healing supplies and grease foe the slime caves, because no matter who you side with, you have to kill a slime boss and the enemies it summons into the battle. If you try to fight slimes without the grease, you will die because they take nearly no damage without it.
I can't really give you directions because of the nature of the maze, but after exploring enough you'll kind of get a feel for the direction of everything.
You can also side with the escaped slaves.
The path that takes you through slave camp does lead you to slime boss.
Now poison grease isn't the only thing that will damage slimes.
Getting the sword does thing significantly easier, but Stefan's "Light my fire" skill
should surely also come in handy.

Now in the Maze, directions is the only thing that you can give.
Drawing a map is pretty useless tho. But he Maze layout abide by rules.

Having said that.. He did say Maze in Heaven. :p

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
First time playing through and i am digging it, here is a request though, at the end of each update make it sandbox so i can roam around and maybe find more freaks for my spot. Great work Dev, TY for the effort.

Reactions: Atarian

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So I've had this on the back burner for months now and finally got around to playing it through, and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it but have run into an issue(?) after 'finishing' the game. After you come back from heaven and leave the King... what do you do? Where are Victor and Elene? Is there any followup to Mora's comment of using Elene's body? Do I just go to the cave (which a quick search seems to imply will end the game or start an unrelated spinoff mode)? Is there any other content hidden around (I am honestly not going to go and try to interact with every person and object on every screen of the game to try and find out).

The game really was good though, my only complaint is that the combat became far too tedious far too quickly. I intermittently found my way googling easy tweaks that would halve enemy hp or double my damage.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Futa and Shemale tag... Is there a chance to get Loki to one of them? I know at least one encouter with futa/shemale but are there in mid late gem some more?
Which Tag are planed for the Future?

aipom40

May 24, 2018
so i have the patreon version but i can not seem to find the gallery does anyone know where it is

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
so i have the patreon version but i can not seem to find the gallery does anyone know where it is
Gallery is accessed upon finishing the game.(And shooting ducks, regardless of score)
I might come up with a better spoilfree solution in the future.

Last edited:

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
After completing the Rosa storyline and capturing all the slaves, she mentions that "pinky" got away and would like you to keep an eye out for her. I was just checking to see if she exists in the game or if I am wasting all my time looking for her.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
After completing the Rosa storyline and capturing all the slaves, she mentions that "pinky" got away and would like you to keep an eye out for her. I was just checking to see if she exists in the game or if I am wasting all my time looking for her.
You'll find Pinky(Starlight) in a room in Succubus Corridors.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes