RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
honestly i think i had downloaded another version and never updated my "main" in my game library either way its been over a year so ill probably just start over although from what i remember the story was a bit bland from a lost in translation possibility but was quirky enough to keep me interested in what happned next and that says a lot considering i hate female protag usually haha (yes i know its m2f transformation)
Alright cool, have fun!
It's 5 in the morning where I live so I'll just go to bed now :p

• Haha
Reactions: tony5592

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
I just started the extended story and already hope that the Captain of the ship joins the demons at one point, she is kinda cute.
Edit: After reaching the chapter "Distant Shores" it seems that my hopes are not too fated ;)

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Atarian I take it you are the game developer, and for my quick question that I always want to ask them, why not provide a walkthrough? Even a quick one will do, especially with images. Makes games a lot more enjoyable

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Atarian I take it you are the game developer, and for my quick question that I always want to ask them, why not provide a walkthrough? Even a quick one will do, especially with images. Makes games a lot more enjoyable
Yes I make the game. I think a walkthrough should be nothing but a last resort.
So there are three places in the game that player get stuck, and that is no-bars-cellar-window, look behind cloth and the Mushroom kingdom. Last one you'll only get stuck on if you don't pay attention to the dialog(Skipping). As for most of the game, the game quides the player, walk too far and the character will say in casual way where to go. If the world is shrunk to one or two maps guideance is reduced because you can progress by just licking the walls for a short time. As the player reaches the first chapters end the guideance decreases tho. Ofcourse the maze is a completely different gameplay so I'd rather leave that to a separate discussion.

Generally a walkthrough is made by a third party, usually players who are engaged with the game.
There was a walkthrough but I don't believe that it was ever finished. I have been thinking of making a small guide at some point about controls and the few most common places that players get stuck at. Like an PDF. I wished that more people would leave feedback.

Have an awesome day man!

Oh! And remember, it's candy day today so you're allowed to eat candies!

Reactions: anime66

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Yes I make the game. I think a walkthrough should be nothing but a last resort.
So there are three places in the game that player get stuck, and that is no-bars-cellar-window, look behind cloth and the Mushroom kingdom. Last one you'll only get stuck on if you don't pay attention to the dialog(Skipping). As for most of the game, the game quides the player, walk too far and the character will say in casual way where to go. If the world is shrunk to one or two maps guideance is reduced because you can progress by just licking the walls for a short time. As the player reaches the first chapters end the guideance decreases tho. Ofcourse the maze is a completely different gameplay so I'd rather leave that to a separate discussion.

Generally a walkthrough is made by a third party, usually players who are engaged with the game.
There was a walkthrough but I don't believe that it was ever finished. I have been thinking of making a small guide at some point about controls and the few most common places that players get stuck at. Like an PDF. I wished that more people would leave feedback.

Have an awesome day man!

Oh! And remember, it's candy day today so you're allowed to eat candies!
I mean walkthrough as a general term, it can outline difficult parts or some specifics that a lot of people complain about. For me the more detailed it is, the better. If you have the pdf, upload it here and ask the mods to add it to OP, that way people will definitely interact with it instead of only people that typed in "walkthrough" into searchbar.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Loading from an old save.

You know the letter from Edvard with the crappy map that shows the path up past a barrel? I'm there with some bloke experimenting with fairy dust and there doesn't seem to be anything to do next. :(

I really don't want to have to play through from the start again.

[EDIT] OK, loaded from an earlier save and played forwards. It looks like I should be meeting Trollo at the Freakshow. But he isn't there (or I can't find him).

[EDITx2] Nevermind, found the bugger.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
? sry are you asking if i upload movie torrents
Awesome Atarian is back. His game got me into these Retro games with mature plots, with demons and corruption. Look forward to playing his updated version. Wonder if some of the art or transformations have been polished. Regardless, yea He is back.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Awesome Atarian is back. His game got me into these Retro games with mature plots, with demons and corruption. Look forward to playing his updated version. Wonder if some of the art or transformations have been polished. Regardless, yea He is back.
Awesome!
I've always prioritized new content. But I've planned to do some touchups on the old work on last days until update hours.
I'm sure that most base shapes doesn't need too much work, but color and shade significantly more so.
Trying some new things for the next update in terms of animations, should be interesting.

Reactions: JaszMan

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
well playing through again i gotta say some parts of anatomy your really good with other times your really bad at it or specific parts of the body, and quite a pube fetish i would assume tho i wonder how many dicks youve seen with the crazy pubes you draw

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
well playing through again i gotta say some parts of anatomy your really good with other times your really bad at it or specific parts of the body, and quite a pube fetish i would assume tho i wonder how many dicks youve seen with the crazy pubes you draw
Some things are easier to draw than others. I've been working on the game for a long time and I didn't have any drawing experience before. The old graphics are going to get a touchup tho. Unless you've made it past the maze chapter you're looking at the old graphics. I don't have a fetish for dicks, but like many from the tfgamessite community I find the transformation aspect the most interesting part. Old pubic brushes were more dense until I made my own brush, which shows up in mid to later graphics.

I am a one person developer, I do everything myself and I overcome all obsticles myself. I don't hire people who are better than me on specific things, nor do I afford to hire anyone. This game started out as a hobby project and are still. This is the first game that I've been working on, with no prior experience.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
no i get that much im not attacking you more observations from playing through the whole thing, just reached maze games now but mainly if you plan to touch up images id say work on hands and feet for a lot of them, how bodys are bent things like that, nails when on close ups as for the pube thing its just you put a lot of pubes on genitalia especially on men, spell check could use a once over some spots are a lot better then others but somewhere around 1 out of like 25..."box's" of chat got something wrong being a word that makes no sense but easily guessable for what you wanted or a mistake like a missing letter etc. tho i am curious of you plan on revisiting heaven since the story states theres more "heavenly realms" anyways not trying to be a dick i really am not just got a lot of family and friends who are artists and some things stick out more then others from when they were practicing (hands and feet as well as turned hands can be a pain i know lol) you have a very unique and dark style thats refreshing to see i am excited to see the newer content but since i just finished the old chunk just wanted to leave a bit of input before the new since i wasn't skipping anything and played it through all the way to the maze games which i would say is the start of new content kinda

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Some things are easier to draw than others. I've been working on the game for a long time and I didn't have any drawing experience before. The old graphics are going to get a touchup tho. Unless you've made it past the maze chapter you're looking at the old graphics. I don't have a fetish for dicks, but like many from the tfgamessite community I find the transformation aspect the most interesting part. Old pubic brushes were more dense until I made my own brush, which shows up in mid to later graphics.

I am a one person developer, I do everything myself and I overcome all obsticles myself. I don't hire people who are better than me on specific things, nor do I afford to hire anyone. This game started out as a hobby project and are still. This is the first game that I've been working on, with no prior experience.
Yes, it somewhat true there are some however few bits of art where it kinda looks Creepy. Atleast a few including Loki final transition into female, during the goblin,mushroom scene. The Pubes are not as nice as what Loki gave to miss Spades. Yet atleast there are few unrefined art that looked like they needed little touchup.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
all the new parts through the 2nd new chapter need proofreading, you have a bad habit of using ofcourse instead of "of course" with no spacing thats the most notable thing but there are other bits as well like exiting instead of exciting as a random example

Last edited:

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Yes, it somewhat true there are some however few bits of art where it kinda looks Creepy. Atleast a few including Loki final transition into female, during the goblin,mushroom scene. The Pubes are not as nice as what Loki gave to miss Spades. Yet atleast there are few unrefined art that looked like they needed little touchup.
What is the point in nagging about old artwork that I've already said I'd touch up on?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
all the new parts through the 2nd new chapter need proofreading, you have a bad habit of using ofcourse instead of "of course" with no spacing thats the most notable thing but there are other bits as well like exiting instead of exciting as a random example
My native language is not english. No one has pointed that out before.
I'll keep that in mind. I do have a guy that makes a bit of proofreading.(He's in the credits)
For now he's going through the first part of the game.
So I have a few pages to fix by now. As previously stated, my priority is always new content.
If I were to make the game perfect, then there would not be any new content.
So I'm doing that step by step aswell.

Reactions: Getsufun3
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes