RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Atarian any future Demon transformation games coming in the future?
gargoyletransformani.gif

In due time, I'm still working on finishing Loki's Corruption.
I do have a quadrillion ideas for games tho. Even games that lack dirty.
Two games that stand out is System Corruption(Or similar title) which
follows a similar theme but plays in a cyberpunk setting.
And a town defence game against Goblins, and it's going to be very
dirty and dynamic. It would involve defending against hordes, hunting,
setting traps... hrhm.. fall into traps. Capture goblin saboteurs and
some people might help the goblins due to extortion or otherwise.
Become abducted or rescue someone else who has been abducted
or fail at that and hope for a rescue(or not).
Fairly complexed.

Animation above is something that I'm working on atm.
It'll use 17 base frames and later on there will be more angles.
I'm currently in process of coloring.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 1810707

Fairly complexed.

well if that is not neat ideas I do not know what is. Very cool. Until then I continue to search for games similar to Loki's Corruption and Alone Amongst Demons.

Reactions: Coomer341

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
So game is finished ? or its death ?
View attachment 1810707

Fairly complexed.

No, it's still being developed.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The game is finished, however the dev is still tweaking and adding to the game. You'll still find new releases but its when the dev feels like working and then releasing the game to the public.

Just because the dev isn't actively responding to fans of the game doesn't mean its dead or abandoned. Devs have their own lives to worry about, the games on F95 are mostly a hobby not a profession for the devs. (keyword -- mostly -- not all)

Reactions: Atarian and dav121

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Oh wow so that excuses the dev to be dead here.
Yeah, I don't have any obligations to visit this forum.
You would've spent less time finding my last comment than writing that comment.
Working on the game is not the only thing that I do in my life. I'm politically active
and I'm also doing jobs for moneys and in addition I do variety of services.
3D-printing, soldering, building computers and studio rigs, T-shirt and sticker designs to name a few.
This and last year I have had alot on my plate. Last year I studied and this year is election year.
Election is on Sunday, but my work doesn't stop there.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
The game is finished, however the dev is still tweaking and adding to the game. You'll still find new releases but its when the dev feels like working and then releasing the game to the public.

Just because the dev isn't actively responding to fans of the game doesn't mean its dead or abandoned. Devs have their own lives to worry about, the games on F95 are mostly a hobby not a profession for the devs. (keyword -- mostly -- not all)
Correct! Altho I do work on the game almost every day, I'm mostly limited in the amount of hours.
Most work is on new graphics and new content along with new scripts and functions to the engine. They are custom for Loki.

I will respond whenever I see a question or just someone who likes to get in touch.
Working on the game is a hobby, it's therapeutic you could say. And it keeps the mind sane in these times.
It is quite possible tho, that I do answer more often here than I answer my phone :p

There's alot of IRL right now, not only with the election work but also finding a personal solution for the energy crisis for the winter. Buuuut, I'm close to being finished with the update :)

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
burp,
Correct! Altho I do work on the game almost every day, I'm mostly limited in the amount of hours.
Most work is on new graphics and new content along with new scripts and functions to the engine. They are custom for Loki.

I will respond whenever I see a question or just someone who likes to get in touch.
Working on the game is a hobby, it's therapeutic you could say. And it keeps the mind sane in these times.
It is quite possible tho, that I do answer more often here than I answer my phone :p

There's alot of IRL right now, not only with the election work but also finding a personal solution for the energy crisis for the winter. Buuuut, I'm close to being finished with the update :)
what politics are you talking?
town, city or country?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
holy shit i dont care that much about politics, i be flabbergasted because the dev brings up politics instead of whats up with the game
I brought up election work, which was related to what's stealing my development time IRL.
There is nothing instead of... if you had only read the last line.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
holy shit i dont care that much about politics, i be flabbergasted because the dev brings up politics instead of whats up with the game
it's still a pirate site, here. can be happy if any dev posts anything, at all. so he gives a glimpse summary about real life, -some- part of it is just mentioning being political active. that's all. not even any politics actually brought up, hrhrhr.. so he's busy. most of us are. no biggie.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

That's a nice excuse

• Angry
Reactions: dav121

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
it's still a pirate site, here. can be happy if any dev posts anything, at all. so he gives a glimpse summary about real life, -some- part of it is just mentioning being political active. that's all. not even any politics actually brought up, hrhrhr.. so he's busy. most of us are. no biggie.
Just because it's a pirate site doesn't mean I will treat these people as something less but I guess for fanboys it's hard to comprehend such thoughts.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes