RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Speak to mayor, he's right next to the mansion in the top right corner. He should be in a small house near the trader.

mag322

Jun 10, 2020
Who can give save after hell? Pls, im play 1.0 version and and deleted, my 3-4 hours of play...

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
update 2.2 came out in february, and game i definitely sstill being workedd on, with progress updates from last month

Reactions: dav121

TreasureHunter-san

Dec 7, 2017
Love the game, hear somewhere that developer is swedish, so gotta ask the bum right side of freakshop speaks some swedish and the road to lead to bandit base where ms... I mean mr spade hides the sign post reads in swedish. Are these intentional or has there some hiccup and just a mistake?

Reactions: Atarian

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Love the game, hear somewhere that developer is swedish, so gotta ask the bum right side of freakshop speaks some swedish and the road to lead to bandit base where ms... I mean mr spade hides the sign post reads in swedish. Are these intentional or has there some hiccup and just a mistake?
Everythings intentional! Except for the things that aren't!
Thank you for enjoying my game :)
Umm... so yeah Swedish, so I left these things for my brethren to stumble upon and hopefully these things will give them a smile. There are also typical Swedish jokes, translated ofcourse and alot of the names and places are typical Swedish. At times I do worry about how the jokes do translate tho, but so far none seems to hate it ha ha

Reactions: animr75

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Every download link is down except for Mega, which I cannot really use because I don't have a premium account and I get rate limited. Any possibility of reuploading? :(

okuru1

Jun 4, 2021
This is a creator's discord server it was a bit hardly to find:

Reactions: Atarian

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Why does this say "Abandoned" now. was there an announcement we missed or something?
when did this become abandoned?
it's not

it's just because this forum have some rules on how much time can pass between each update before it's declared "abandoned"
6 months I think
which is pretty stupid because some devs don't work with regular update, some devs prefer working on big update and give one per year or one every 6 month..

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes