RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Can barely wait to see all the new content! Have been ages since i played this game, it wasn't even finished yet. It was one of the first adult rpgmaker game that i've played actually, together with Coceter Chronicles (press f) and Harem Collector~

Loved it back then, will probably love it all together again

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
This is due to request by thirdparty software or savefile corruption.
Cheating is not adviced. The game is simple enough.
False. You put at least 6 pairs of gargoyles that take quite a lot to kill and no healing in between. So I had to edit a bit my save. And now I get this? Trash game.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
False. You put at least 6 pairs of gargoyles that take quite a lot to kill and no healing in between. So I had to edit a bit my save. And now I get this? Trash game.
Like I said, cheating isn't adviceable. I guarantee that you do not need lvl 16 or above to defeat the Gargoyles.
You may ask me why I know this. But don't call a game trash just because it is too difficult for you.
There are several golden bowls placed on the maps, do you need one infront of you at each corner?
And you do not need to defeat all Gargoyles, actually you do not need to defeat a single one unless you get cornered.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Like I said, cheating isn't adviceable. I guarantee that you do not need lvl 16 or above to defeat the Gargoyles.
You may ask me why I know this. But don't call a game trash just because it is too difficult for you.
There are several golden bowls placed on the maps, do you need one infront of you at each corner?
And you do not need to defeat all Gargoyles, actually you do not need to defeat a single one unless you get cornered.
Let's take it one by one.

1) You're level ~3 when you meet the first gargoyle pair. Around 3-4 strikes to each party member and you've lost while they can take up to 5-7 hits if I remember correctly ... each. One pair isn't a problem. However, 2 or more pairs are.

2) Golden bowls? They're placed either before that door when you begin meeting gargoyles (i.e. the first one) or after the 3rd pair. If you go back past the door that separates the garg zone from the imp zone, guess what: you have to fight them again since they respawn.

3) Nice try. You have to defeat AT LEAST 2 pairs since they're on that tiny bridge and you can't realistically avoid them.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Let's take it one by one.

1) You're level ~3 when you meet the first gargoyle pair. Around 3-4 strikes to each party member and you've lost while they can take up to 5-7 hits if I remember correctly ... each. One pair isn't a problem. However, 2 or more pairs are.

2) Golden bowls? They're placed either before that door when you begin meeting gargoyles (i.e. the first one) or after the 3rd pair. If you go back past the door that separates the garg zone from the imp zone, guess what: you have to fight them again since they respawn.

3) Nice try. You have to defeat AT LEAST 2 pairs since they're on that tiny bridge and you can't realistically avoid them.
1. Don't fight two or more pairs if you find it too hard then.
You can simply flee from all of those battles if you engaged them.
This also answers the number 3.

2. There are two golden bowls after the bridge on the map that you are struggling on.
And no you don't have to fight a single enemy. It'll be harder if you ignore every single enemy tho.

3. Don't walk on the tiny part then, lore the slow gargoyles onto the thick part of the bridge and just run past.
Yes you can avoid them and if you engage in combat you can simply choose to flee, unless you like I said get cornerd.

4. Contact customer support, have a nice day.

hashi13

Dec 13, 2018
Man really joined the game. Is there any way that you can replay the past event?

Edit *enjoyed

Last edited:

hashi13

Dec 13, 2018
The game does have a gallery mode, if that's what you're thinking of.
can you please tell me where is the gallery mode cause my dumb ass cannot find it lol

Edit- Oh you gotta clear the content to unlock it but still thanks

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes