RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 28, 2017
dude this amazing game and as a fantastic art and as a good story and choices and it was really worth playing

i hope you complete this fantastic game

sorry for the english that is not very good

Reactions: Atarian

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
dude this amazing game and as a fantastic art and as a good story and choices and it was really worth playing

i hope you complete this fantastic game

sorry for the english that is not very good
Awesome! I'm really happy that you enjoyed the game!
Yes my focus is to finish this new chapter.

Your english is fine, my native language isn't english either :cool:

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry, I got a error message said "Unable to find VL Gothic font". Can anyone help me out here? Thanks
Having same problem, already got VXAce.

Edit:
Got it fixed, had to paste VXAce audio/graphics/fonts inside game folder. Never had to do that before, but now it's working.

Last edited:

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Is this game finished, or at least have a sequel?
The game was finished several years ago. But I've been expanding it ever since with new content.
I could've divided it into three games by now. But it makes more sense to keep it as one game.
Much due to loading of previous data.

Reactions: LunaLC

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Could anyone help me bc I havent played for some time and now im stucked!

"I should meet Cecilia in a cave right next to Forsby" I got no idea anymore where this should be... damn isnt there any map in this game :D

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Could anyone help me bc I havent played for some time and now im stucked!

"I should meet Cecilia in a cave right next to Forsby" I got no idea anymore where this should be... damn isnt there any map in this game :D
if you head south of the town with the freakshow in, you should come back to the starting town, head right from there to get to said cave. Hope this helps

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
if you head south of the town with the freakshow in, you should come back to the starting town, head right from there to get to said cave. Hope this helps
ahh its the starting town! i think i know which cave then and i hope that i'll find the way! thanks mate!

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
i'm just really curious to what that humonoid tree is, it's been following us since the fortress. It was in the fortress town for a bit.

antrox88

May 18, 2018
hey do you guys remember were can i find all the 4 wall in the mine cave i found only 2 out of 4 here is that the wall loke like

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes