RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

zeghoste

Oct 11, 2018
To find what causes goblin girls to disappear, just advance in the area with bugs and slugs. I don't really remember the exact path, but hints are :
1) follow light on the ground (at some points light goes into 2 directions : one of them usually ends up a dead end quite fast)
2) eventually there will be no more light to follow, but you should continue. If you encounter flying platforms, you are on the right path.
3) go further. When you reach an area with thudnerstorm sounds, this is the area with a boss. Fight is not difficult if you are 100% healed. Just for info, normally Vicktor must avoid dying (Grubbe will abandon him), but with Boss, it is ok for Vicktor to die : Grubbe can finish it by himself.

As for becoming a goblin. You need to first solve the quest above :) Then you will need to talk to Grubbe and get drunk with him. There is lots of grind involved (watching exact same unskippable scene around 20 times I think + having to wait 1 minute in real life between talking to Grubbe). Honestly, scene isn't worth grinding so much. If there was at least some variety of 3-4 scenes and not the same one...
The last scene is also nothing special unfortunately.
Thanks so much I didn't think the North was for anything other than getting the larva and worms. Do you happen to know how to get the cow ending too? I've progressed it to the point where the saloon is filled up, but the guy Rosa Moo wants escapes, I don't know if there is an ending for Vicky cow but I would love to get that one as well.

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks so much I didn't think the North was for anything other than getting the larva and worms. Do you happen to know how to get the cow ending too? I've progressed it to the point where the saloon is filled up, but the guy Rosa Moo wants escapes, I don't know if there is an ending for Vicky cow but I would love to get that one as well.
Huh? He escapes? I don't really remember that. Do you mean after the scene (with a picture) where 3 slaves are turned into cowgirls?
Normally you need to go look around the basement (I think there is a deeper level down or two). There is somewhere a wooden <do not know the word in English> (like a door, but on the ground). It is quite easy to miss since it occupies only 1 space.

As for cowgirl ending, I think you just need to drink a ton of Rosa's milk. Somewhere around 50th bottle cowgirl transformations start. Or maybe it's because I was drinking them 1 after another too fast.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
You'll find Starlight(Pinky) in the Succubus corridors area. In one of the rooms.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
possessedwip.png

A few new functions are made.
An advanced search function has been implemented in order to ease locating the old pictures being loaded.
As some of them are being replaced and the old was at their time placed certain distance from sides.
New pictures cover the whole screen, transparent or not. Which is a better way to go about.
Some new pictures are already made for the old scenes and implemented already.
I have not tested the scenes yet, and I don't need to in order to know that it's working.
However I might have to replay said points of the game in order to see if things look alright for scene intended yet.

Picture above shows new function altho it'll be hard to imagine from just a screenshot.
Basicly new function allows endless amount of parallax effects to render on top of maps and pictures.
Or below pictures. This makes it possible to do several layers of fog or smoke effect as in screenshot above.
Function is not finished yet, but it's functional and good as is. Close to zero impact on 1ghz machines.
Fade functions on parallaxes will most likely be made, but no tint effect. Tint effect is simply too costly.
Rotation function can be made but will also be too costly for regular use.

zhanshen95

Jan 23, 2019
It seems that there is no plot when I play Pac-Man. When the new version is released, the plot is not bad this time

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
So I figured I should share a little demonstration of functions in development by the script kiddie.
Using same area as the October 1 post. So by accident the script kiddie discovered that the engine can support cropped viewports.
And what good might that lead to you might ask? A varity of new effects functions can be made.
And when it's scrolls the cropped viewport with the map it'll support area based parallaxes(Not in demo).

So I guess it'll look kinda funky for most peeps in the demo, but it's made to demonstrate how viewports can be cropped to limit what's rendered on screen. In the demo the game shows two visible viewports running base tileset on first viewport and 2x cloud parallaxes + overlay on the second viewport(Which is cropped). Performance hit is insignificant, as in 0.5fps on demo machine, most of that hit is due to the 2x parallaxes running. Demo machine hardware is Zotac CA320 Nano, AMD A6-1450 Quadcore, using one core at 1GHZ(Since VX ACE doesn't support more than one core). Average FPS at map is about 45~46, almost consistant. Filmed by compact camera.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Can the MC turn into a futa/dickgirl or something like that and dominate others or is it the usual mtf where the mc gets to a submissive little slut?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Old graphics touch up.
* Sideboob TF stages are done
* MC & SPADES crotch TF stages done
* Gavriel Hellscene TF stages done
* Two women in Freakshow done
* Miranda ass is completely re-done and now covers the whole scene and has visually a tail.
This is in conjunction with the MC & trollo scene, not the stage scene.
* MC & Trollo scene is being work on, it used to be 12 pictures that were done in a jerky stepping animation.
These will now use picture movement animation instead, making the animations and overall look better.
Aswell as re-shading and re-doing some shapes.
All pictures will look much better and might appear to have a new palette.
But they all rely on the same colors as the originals.
Total number of pictures done, 22(Done) + 8(that I'm still working on)
Many of the original drawings did not use the correct measurments, but all the new ones do.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I played the whole game (except from the maze) and there is no scene where the MC grows a dick. I hope it happens somewhere in the future because I actually liked the game, maybe the character learns to tf herself easier or she absorbs the power from the hostile incubus and grows a dick (with balls, its ugly to have futas without balls).

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I played the whole game (except from the maze) and there is no scene where the MC grows a dick. I hope it happens somewhere in the future because I actually liked the game, maybe the character learns to tf herself easier or she absorbs the power from the hostile incubus and grows a dick (with balls, its ugly to have futas without balls).
I agree, as one of my supporters said quite recently. Futa's that lacks balls are incomplete.
This is also the reason that I'm fixing this for the scene with Cora and Uranah.
Was in a different mindset at the time of making the originals.

There are alot of things planned for future content, but I'm not about to spoil that :p

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes