RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Sawnit

Nov 12, 2017
How do you stop the slimes for good to help the slaves? I have Stefan in my party i am just stuck

*Edit* Found the way!

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
i stoped when i try pass for commander(she whith iron mask) my character not wants put the armor . how i do lokka put the armor?

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
ok im going to be an dork and ask how the heck do i find a hidnign spot in the begin ive tried ever button and such and alll he is saying is door is locked and such and cant go there or gotta stay hidden its pissing me off.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
how d you get to see the mayor for the permits? ive kncoked the guard over gone all the way u north and it says door locked, talked to the lady she says i need a appoitnment but i dont know how to get one.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
That isn't the Mayor's house. His looks like a one story upside down L. It's to the right of the gigantic ass mansion.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
There's only 9 shrooms. Might have to look closer since some of them are covered by trees.
Yeah, there's one by the bottom of the screen. Once you find the last one the MC makes a comment that it's big enough to count for two. (Some not so subtle innuendo)

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I pirated Atarian's game. And I'm a naughty boy who needs to attone for my sins by being spanked..
Hi Atarian here!
The author of this game.
This version is intended for the peeps supporting my work.
I'd appreciate if you only shared the public version in the future.

If you like this game, please consider supporting my
work at my patreon page.

(Can't post links due to first comment)

Reactions: Getsufun3 and Yxel

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah, there's one by the bottom of the screen. Once you find the last one the MC makes a comment that it's big enough to count for two. (Some not so subtle innuendo)
Fuck, scene after eating mushrooms, this is my favorite in game )

jorgeleon

Sep 19, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after sleeping in the hotel for the first time ?

the character justs says "take a walk around town"

yatta321

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone has knows if this is still receiving updates? Seems like he posts every two weeks on Patreon but don't know what's behind the paywall.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Anyone has knows if this is still receiving updates? Seems like he posts every two weeks on Patreon but don't know what's behind the paywall.
The posts contains only the dirtiest of secrets!
There will be a public update during the summer.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes