RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Yes wait until the public update that's going to be within a month.
NICE, hoping for more to do on the maze game, it's kind of addictive turning that asshole (I can't even remember the name of the douche that ran off with Loki's wife) into a broodmare and having fun at his expense. Nice work on that man. Kinda hoping we can use the former wife's body of Mora at some point, but I'll have to wait and see.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Oh, I thought he had a substantial paywall. Its literally 1$, thats less than a 20oz bottle of soda.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
it's isnt question of $ most of the time,but of laziness.
it maybe 1$,but to throw it away you need to: create paypal(i personally find it very invasive compare to any other payment services so i rarely use it),create patreon account,link those two,put that 1$ on paypal account.
also,you have to wait a month.

Arija

May 7, 2017
Correct me if i am wrong but i thought this game was complete. Did he extend it? What is he messing with?

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
wait I played a sex game of this name but this is not the same game it seems hmm but that's fine I still like the game

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
it's isnt question of $ most of the time,but of laziness.
it maybe 1$,but to throw it away you need to: create paypal(i personally find it very invasive compare to any other payment services so i rarely use it),create patreon account,link those two,put that 1$ on paypal account.
also,you have to wait a month.
Sloth is not one of my sins.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes