RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I must say, I didn't expect much when I downloaded this since I hadn't seen it despite lurking here for months... but goddamn if this isn't one of the best games on this site. Sure the artwork is a bit questionable a lot of times, but even with that the game kept me interested for the whole ~10 hours the public version has. Especially appreciate the small and big gradual visual changes in town/locations and NPCs throughout the game that not only made them seem new but also really fit the overall theme of the game. There's some real high production value here for the actual game rather than just H-scenes.

Does the patreon version have a lot more content and which way? Does it continue to what the screen fade at the end of the public version tells?

EDIT: or did I already play the patreon version since the download links give 1.4
EDIT2: Yep, looks like the links are indeed for the patreon version, oh well. Still pledged with some extra, deserves it.
That's awesome!
The patreon version is intended as a reward for supporting my game making.
There's however peeps that shares it around.. :-/

The patreon version has the maze games content, and the public does not.
The public will eventually have that but it will always be behind the patreon version.
You start the maze by choosing it at the end of the core game.

I'm really happy that you would support my game making!
I hope you'll enjoy the maze and the next update once I'm finished with it!

Reactions: Getsufun3

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
So, is the maze finished yet or is there more to do before it's done? @Atarian I only ask because the maze game is very difficult and I want to wait until it is done before I play it again. Btw, this game is one of the best i have played on this site. It's story is immersive and the artwork is awesome. Thanks for making it.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
So, is the maze finished yet or is there more to do before it's done? @Atarian I only ask because the maze game is very difficult and I want to wait until it is done before I play it again. Btw, this game is one of the best i have played on this site. It's story is immersive and the artwork is awesome. Thanks for making it.
That's awesome! Thank you for your kind comment! There's another update for the maze to be done and after that I suppose I'll continue the work on the main story. The maze is very complexed and does need alot of work. I wouldn't want to leave it unfinished. I did figure the maze would be a 2 camp kinda deal that is why I added the doggy option which in the future will be used to skip the maze.

Sere

May 15, 2017
A question and apologies since I'm pretty sure this has been asked a lot, but is this a continuation of the core game or a remake? Since I've beaten the core game a long time ago.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
A question and apologies since I'm pretty sure this has been asked a lot, but is this a continuation of the core game or a remake? Since I've beaten the core game a long time ago.
The maze is new content with several different outcomes that will later transfer into the continuation of the main story.
It takes place after finishing the core game. I know it can sound confusing but it's difficult to explain it.

Sere

May 15, 2017
The maze is new content with several different outcomes that will later transfer into the continuation of the main story.
It takes place after finishing the core game. I know it can sound confusing but it's difficult to explain it.
So there is no change to the story prior to the maze?(no new areas, characters, or freaks for the show?)

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
So there is no change to the story prior to the maze?(no new areas, characters, or freaks for the show?)
Some minor changes I doubt anyone would notice.
Including some minor bugfixes that was never reported.
It'll ofcourse be expanded once the main story progresses again.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Is there a save file for this game?
One before judging the filthy stealing trash if you please.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Is there a save file for this game?
One before judging the filthy stealing trash if you please.
Yes savefile at maze start is available for supporters! :)
I'm not sure what you mean by the last sentence :-(

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Nevermind, seems like my old savefiles work!
Ofcourse they do! The only version savefile that had potential to fekk things up is the 0.1.2b version save file and I doubt anyone still has one of those.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
WHAT are patreon on your back now as well. what is wrong with them seriously
@Atarian thats shit. hope it works out for yah

Reactions: Atarian
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes