RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
WHAT are patreon on your back now as well. what is wrong with them seriously
@Atarian thats shit. hope it works out for yah
If only Patreon was my only problem.. my ISP has given out my personal information to an extortion firm..
I just don't have any moneys to flex when it comes to that.. so I'll probably lose alot of my savings..
This year has been horrible so far, it started off with changed income dates setting me back 600 euros.. had to dig into savings on that one.. After that my best friend was put to sleep(cat) and alot of expenses related to that shit..
Pretty discouraged to do anything really but I'm trying to get stuff done nonetheless.

I'm pretty sure it will sort out with patreon tho.
I heard there were alot of other developers that were hit at the same time. Me minions tells me everything :p
And you can bet your ass that I'll change ISP :p

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Why does Patreon have to constantly fuck over all the good devs? Hope they get off of your ass Atarian.
It wouldn't hurt if they'd atleast ask us to change something they view as an issue instead of simply just suspend the account without any reason given. Now I do have some ideas, so I've done some changes. Hopefully that is enough but there could be something other.. it's a bit of a guessing game. But I'm sure it'll sort out soon. I just left the notice at websites I know following or.. hrhrhm.. pirating my game :p

Reactions: Getsufun3

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
So, can you share your thoughts on where the dungeon game will take Viktor? (i'm hoping for Loki to turn him into his bitch in more ways than one.) Also, what is the likelihood of an actual sequel? (Personally I think that would be great)

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
So, can you share your thoughts on where the dungeon game will take Viktor? (i'm hoping for Loki to turn him into his bitch in more ways than one.) Also, what is the likelihood of an actual sequel? (Personally I think that would be great)
Outcomes of the Maze Games content will transfer to the main game continuation.
And may add additional scenes related to such in the future. And/or additional playable character if outcome supports at point of which. I'm currently finishing up on branches. It's going a bit slow due to hellish summer heat here in Sweden.
And too many devils at work. I'm not going to announce when the update is finished on this website, think of it as one of several disadvantages of being a pirate :p

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Hey!!!...

You think the heat is bad in Sweden try coming to my neck of the woods. You'd melt here in North Florida.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Hey!!!...

You think the heat is bad in Sweden try coming to my neck of the woods. You'd melt here in North Florida.
Why would I want to go to florida if its even worse?
It's pretty bad here, it's been 33+C(or more) with zero winds since end of april with no rain.
There are currently four or more wild forest fires that are too big to vanquish.
Several communitys has been evacuated. And there are no winter food for animal farmers.
Maybe about a third of all animal farms has to close down their buisness this year.
The butchers are que'd up all the way into January next year.
It's almost two months since the city forbid watering the lawn.
Yeah I do think it is pretty bad here.

Reactions: Getsufun3

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Man I wish I could send some rain your way. It's been raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock off and on for the past 3 days here. (Though that only serves to make the already horrible humidity that much worse...)

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
There's one hidden in the back under some shrubs. You don't get them all as one is deemed big enough to count for two.

Filoffer

Jul 21, 2018
There's one hidden in the back under some shrubs. You don't get them all as one is deemed big enough to count for two.
cant seem to find it pls send a screen shot or something, are you supposed to go over the water and if how

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Atarian, the music continue, but have black window and no have continuation. In this black window not is temporary, but if wait some time, this black window stop game, and only music continue.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Atarian, the music continue, but have black window and no have continuation. In this black window not is temporary, but if wait some time, this black window stop game, and only music continue.
What specificly are you doing before this? And which followers do you have at the time?

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I have inp and boss ogre. Before i do hunter slaves. And have a litle transformation of victor/vick/woman/succubus(only whith red eyes)

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
I have inp and boss ogre. Before i do hunter slaves. And have a litle transformation of victor/vick/woman/succubus(only whith red eyes)
Have you managed to leave the Goblin camp with "Grubbe" ?
What map are you encountering the problem on?

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
yes, i find him, and when i go with him, we go for word of worm(sorry if my english is bad, is because i used translation online) I in part in ground shine. A litle far of entrance this word.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes