RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶F̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶V̶i̶k̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶t̶u̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶G̶a̶v̶r̶i̶e̶l̶ ̶?̶

better share a change log plox, what are the changes from 1.0b to 1.4 ?

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶F̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶V̶i̶k̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶t̶u̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶G̶a̶v̶r̶i̶e̶l̶ ̶?̶

better share a change log plox, what are the changes from 1.0b to 1.4 ?
Why?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The story sounds unique, but the game engine and game itself... the "battles" are just a snooze fest. I lost my patience with it in the first dungeon. I remember trying it earlier and getting a ways into the story and figured I'd try again, but I just can't make myself play it any longer. Hammer enter 8 times and wait for the "slap slap slap" sounds to go away. Might have been ok in 1995, but in 2018 the graphics and gameplay is just antique. It's not the only game that suffers from it, but this is an aggressively old variant of RPGM, too. Oh well, other games out there, thankfully.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I always end up editing a save for an extra 1000 ATK to just get it over with in 1 hit. I gotta say though, this game was good! Though the artist clearly has some pube fetish that turned me off so badly at times.. yuck.. :perservingface:
The artwork really didn't do it for me, but the story was great.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
any chance the update can be zipped? .exe is being blocked by chrome.

Edit, nevermind

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Not sure if this has asked or not, but what do you in the sewer when looking for the red headed nekkid girl?

dagoth_

Jun 10, 2017
Damn I remember this game. The story gets pretty dark pretty fast, thats sure is nothing for a lighthearted fap :pokerFace: But its good, a story with some depth for a change ^^

dividead

May 1, 2017
Story is indeed just short of great but the gameplay is just short of garbage. I've played many rpg maker games before and of the good ones this one has by far the worst gameplay.
PS: It's also indeed dark though I would say it's more controversial than dark, not that I care either way. I'm much more annoyed by the art with has a fitting style but a subpar artist and is ugly and often deformed in unintended ways.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Story is indeed just short of great but the gameplay is just short of garbage. I've played many rpg maker games before and of the good ones this one has by far the worst gameplay.
PS: It's also indeed dark though I would say it's more controversial than dark, not that I care either way. I'm much more annoyed by the art with has a fitting style but a subpar artist and is ugly and often deformed in unintended ways.
I would love to play your first game with your artwork.
Prove to me insignificant one that you are not just a garbage person.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I'm not sure if someone asked these, but I'm stuck when you need 5 people to sign for the statues. I found the girl close to the mayor house, the guy where the two child are playing, the old man to the right side to the pub and the red head guy in the screen in wich you appear at the begining of the game.

If someone can help, I'll appreciate.

Edit: Well, aparently I had all signatures I needed, maybe I was wrong and only need 4.

dividead

May 1, 2017
The story is just about great. Your art is just bad and you're not a good artist. Me saying what it is isn’t going to make it better or worse. How about you just worry about improving and not defending your sub par art when you apparently agree? I didn’t even comment on you choosing to go with your art, it’s your game, it’s free, you can do whatever the fuck you want it, I just commented on how it is(the art), that is to say it is bad. Whether or not it is your first try doesn’t make it better or worse either.

As for the game overall I clearly defined it as one of the good ones, if this is not enough for to satisfy your ego how about you make something better?

I don’t make games, it’s not my thing but even if I did it would again not change anything about your game. As for the shitty attack I won’t comment, beyond saying that it's shitty, as I don’t know you and as such I don’t care, I was talking about the game, not you.

Getsufun3

Sep 21, 2017
Dont let it bother u too much, there are some ppl who dont like every aspect of yer game. Whatev~^^
In my case your game is great. It took me 8-9 hours to play through it and I loved every second of it. The main story is well written, the genres that contains yer game are fabulous and yer art is "interesting"/ kinky I would say heheh^^....not bad, god no. The art style is unique and I like it^^ Another thing that I rly love about the game are all the visual transformations <3 <3 <3

I cant possibly imagine how much work u put into that game....respect!!

================================================
Edit: tbh I edited the save file for more money and better stats so I kinda rushed through the game XD yea I know, Im a naughty boi^^ bust still, yes I believe it takes around 20 hours to finish this game normally

Getsufun3

Sep 21, 2017
"This game is made in RPG Maker VX Ace and uses for the most part
dedicated custom grafics, including overlays, character sprites, objects, tilesets, fullscreen scene pictures and animations, and battlers. Even some custom music Oooooo!

In order to run the game you'll need the RPGMaker VX Ace RTP installed."

Scource:

He only uses the 1$ option on his Patreon. This dude isnt greedy at all (like some other artists >w>) Pls support him if u have more than enough money to spent.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Dont let it bother u too much, there are some ppl who dont like every aspect of yer game. Whatev~^^
In my case your game is great. It took me 8-9 hours to play through it and I loved every second of it. The main story is well written, the genres that contains yer game are fabulous and yer art is "interesting"/ kinky I would say heheh^^....not bad, god no. The art style is unique and I like it^^ Another thing that I rly love about the game are all the visual transformations <3 <3 <3

I cant possibly imagine how much work u put into that game....respect!!
I care only about peeps enjoying the game.
But unlike most other developers I have no problem with telling some retards to fekk off.
So many developers quit working on their games thanks to disrespectful comments left
by some guy that has done nothing but wacking off in his moms basement.

I remember Sorrow, the person behind Rad Science left for a while.
Thankfully he/she went back to working on their game, I enjoyed it.

I'm very happy that you enjoyed the game, and I am working on improving it.
8~9 hours, that's actually pretty fast! I remember there were peeps over 20ish.
I'm not aiming to draw the perfect graphics, and I'm very certain that I've been
improving since I first started on the game. It is my first game and I haven't
been drawing much before working on the game. Never drew people before that.
I'm not aiming for perfect graphics because if I were, then I would still be at v0.1 :p

I just wanted to work on the game I wanted to make, the weird one with closeup shots
with step transformations and other pubes. While ofcourse making a somewhat good
story in a classical rpg style envirement :p

There's alot of work that goes into the game, the list is very long.
Thank you for your comment and thank you for playing :)

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Is there any new content for the Maze? I really am having fun corrupting He-Who-Shant-Be-Named. I also would love to see a sequel. Of course I also wanted to see Loki and Mora get together, but hey... sequel bait!

Kittsu

Nov 25, 2017
I must say, I didn't expect much when I downloaded this since I hadn't seen it despite lurking here for months... but goddamn if this isn't one of the best games on this site. Sure the artwork is a bit questionable a lot of times, but even with that the game kept me interested for the whole ~10 hours the public version has. Especially appreciate the small and big gradual visual changes in town/locations and NPCs throughout the game that not only made them seem new but also really fit the overall theme of the game. There's some real high production value here for the actual game rather than just H-scenes.

Does the patreon version have a lot more content and which way? Does it continue to what the screen fade at the end of the public version tells?

EDIT: or did I already play the patreon version since the download links give 1.4
EDIT2: Yep, looks like the links are indeed for the patreon version, oh well. Still pledged with some extra, deserves it.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes