• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Bring Cocona, I believe she has some conversation with him. Also, how high is your Wis when you talked with him ? It seems if your Wis is high enough you will be spared from fighting him.
If you're willing to try and translate it I will load a previous save and bring her over and then attach the screens here.

And yeah ik, dialogue option 2 (he peacefully leaves) is what I chose after failing to beat him and nothing interesting happening after trying to report, that death went on rampage, to the guild.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
If you're willing to try and translate it I will load a previous save and bring her over and then attach the screens here.

And yeah ik, dialogue option 2 (he peacefully leaves) is what I chose after failing to beat him and nothing interesting happening after trying to report, that death went on rampage, to the guild.
Euh... China is too difficult for me, but I'll try somehow.
Searching for radicals, look at the strokes, connect the dots and glare at the dictionary, I kind of like to indulge myself in stuff like this I suppose.

Edit: I forgot, make sure you apply Cainae latest translation patch before proceeding with this in case someone had already translated it.

Last edited:

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Euh... China is too difficult for me, but I'll try somehow.
Searching for radicals, look at the strokes, connect the dots and glare at the dictionary, I kind of like to indulge myself in stuff like this I suppose.
Ok, here's the dialogue between Cocona and the reaper:

Edit: Image number 7 from the sequence was missing so here it is separately
The images are numbered from 1 to 11 but the website didn't do a good job sorting them according to upload sequence so use the numbers as reference.
I'm well aware that Chinese is not Japanese. If it's too difficult for for you then np.
Even just an approximate translation or the gist of it, would be great :>

Edit: Nope, I did not apply anything that was not in the OP. Let me check...
Nah, I can't even find it. Search comes up empty when looking for Cainae (poster) or translation by him, in this topic at least.

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
On a side note:
In the "the evil in the mass grave" quest from Pirate's bane; if you select the 2nd dialogue option when talking to the reaper-looking figure, he will leave peacefully, without combat...
Thought I put that in the guide already, must have forgotten. Yeah, that reaper dude is OP. He appears in another quest too btw, the one where you need to check an outpost in Pirates Bane. There he becomes friendly and assists you; after that quest he can be found sitting around in the Inn of Pirates Bane.

Also, having best girl Cocona will unlock extra dialogue during those 2 quests (If I Remember correctly).

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

The images are numbered from 1 to 11 but the website didn't do a good job sorting them according to upload sequence so use the numbers as reference.
I'm well aware that Chinese is not Japanese. If it's too difficult for for you then np.

Nah, I can't even find it. Search comes up empty when looking for Cainae (poster) or translation by him, in this topic at least.
Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation

Reactions: RockinCat

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Dang it, sorry it's my fault too, I wrote CaiNanE wrong, god dang it...
P/s: So is that part between Cocona and the reaper guy translated yet? if not i'll get to it.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Alright, so I started to use Locale Emulator to see if it helps with the random crashes (in the case it would be an issue with the system language). It seems to help as I'm getting less crashes apparently.

I'm also getting a crash dump files now. Here's the last two if somebody want to take a look.

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Dang it, sorry it's my fault too, I wrote CaiNanE wrong, god dang it...
P/s: So is that part between Cocona and the reaper guy translated yet? if not i'll get to it.
I will check it out soon and will edit this post.
Had to do some stuff.

I've also tested the new berserk drug:
It turns the screen red, you get more DOOM references ("rip and tear until it is done" + "The only thing they should fear... is ME!") and you get 3 close-range, hand-to-hand combat skills that you can only use while you're in berserk mode.
Your equipped weapons drop on the floor after the drug kicks in. Pick them back up before you go on a rampage.
It lasts ~5 minutes and is OP af.
When these 5 minutes are out Lona will shit and piss herself on the spot, wherever she is, and will get the Sick affliction.

For anyone looking for Eli's collection:
It's in his room, under the box, by the bed. Interact with the box and a hidden ladder will be exposed. + Read the note on his table... Fun stuff there.
Warning: A bunch of jumping, relatively tough enemies, are crawling in there.
Note: After killing Elise his clinic is still accessible and you can still buy the drug and trade with the "test item" icon. Pretty sure it's a bug.
The clinic gets infested with hostile naked hobos. + a new note appears in his room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also tried a few things on the Sea Witch. No luck. There's only her H scene and some dialogue. Easily killable and no consequences so far.

Edit: If you kill Milo he will not appear at his spot in the arena.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mirukiiKukki

Feb 25, 2020
Learn to embrace the hobo life, more often than not you will get dirty fast from scavenging or fighting. If your food meter is high, then you should sleep in the street of Noer. The only reason I can think of for tavern people to attack/rape you is because you're on downed state, that state increase your Weakness attribute grealy, also remember to wear proper clothing. Dirty clothing increase weak and make your body dirty no matter how clean you are before wearing them.
It has more to do with all the piercings I got to increase the Sexy stat. I can still get quests by sneaking around the tavern and not being in front of the wrong NPCs, but it is a bit annoying.
Also, I bought the golden prostitute armor and it doesn't increase sexiness if I'm dirty

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I don't understand anything from your conversation. You want it in Japanese or English? If the latter look at the link in my signature. I haven't touched CompDedOne.txt since 2020-11-15 but I am pretty sure it was in English prior to that.

Edit: Looks like it was in JPN already back in 2020-09-28:
jap_cht_dedone.png

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I don't understand anything from your conversation. You want it in Japanese or English? If the latter look at the link in my signature. I haven't touched CompDedOne.txt since 2020-11-15 but I am pretty sure it was in English prior to that.

Edit: Looks like it was in JPN already back in 2020-09-28:
View attachment 1017802
Oh shit, you're right, wasn't there when all this happened. So I guess we do have the game completely translated now right ?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
how long will it take to Give birth in this game?
I have never tried it, bit it would probably take a few months, up to 9 months. You can catch seedbed debuff to lower the length.
The safest way to get seedbed debuff is by eating red mushroom sold by goblins.
Don't be discouraged though, one month in Lona's world is only 16 or 17 days compared to ours.
The key to survive is to have enough money to buy enough number of inn's keys to survive till giving birth. By my simple calculation, at most you need 90 large copper coins.

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018
Bring Cocona, I believe she has some conversation with him. Also, how high is your Wis when you talked with him ? It seems if your Wis is high enough you will be spared from fighting him.
I have also found that cece and gray rat also has dialogue with the reaper

Reactions: Yukihirou

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I have never tried it, bit it would probably take a few months, up to 9 months. You can catch seedbed debuff to lower the length.
The safest way to get seedbed debuff is by eating red mushroom sold by goblins.
Don't be discouraged though, one month in Lona's world is only 16 or 17 days compared to ours.
The key to survive is to have enough money to buy enough number of inn's keys to survive till giving birth. By my simple calculation, at most you need 90 large copper coins.
Cocona is the best morning bed

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes