Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Y its good, but we need more we need
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.2.1 repack!
0.5.3.2 will drop here on the 13th, 0.5.3.2.1 Repack on the 14th.
Besides, the only changes in the repack are the removal of test triggers in SMRefugeeCamp, NoerMarket and WorldMap.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Go away for another six days then. I'm not about to break the agreement, as you well know.
Released yesterday, means it will be here on the 13th.
Besides, the only changes in the repack are the removal of test triggers in SMRefugeeCamp, NoerMarket and WorldMap.
Ths for changelog.

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
I managed to find it, thank you. I even got the abomination ending. Now that I'm going for a mage build, are there any summons in the game outside the Sea Witch ability?
Sorry Im not a fan of magic in games so I didnt explore that part of the game, yet. Im waiting until new patch translation and than I go full in.

Normally I wouldnt care and just play trough but the Lona world so amazingly interesting I just cant skip it!

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.1 Damage control ver.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you enjoy the game, please facilitate its development by supporting Eccma417 on either or !
Mind you, you could also buy it through if you'd prefer.
Do we need to wait for a translation patch or are we good to go? Also, thanks for sharing

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
Sorry Im not a fan of magic in games so I didnt explore that part of the game, yet. Im waiting until new patch translation and than I go full in.

Normally I wouldnt care and just play trough but the Lona world so amazingly interesting I just cant skip it!
I found a totem that spawns tentacles and exploding abominations, but it's kind of shit. Takes a long time to cast.

Reactions: Nastynassy

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Really great and nice work. I thought you were this guy first: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-3-0-eccma417.49993/post-5581820 but you're someone else.

I realize I only did a quick filter on "*cum*" when I came up with 392 since your directory contains 697 files.
Do you plan on doing \Graphics\CharacterCharsets\*\*.* as well? I suspect those would be easier since thoseare cum only layers.

Great work! I'll be using these.
I ignored them for now since I remembered that they didn't look that much like piss but apparently it does. Must be a trick of the lighting.

I will be doing them soon.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Ah sorry!
Which version? Because I have 0.5.3.2 now and eccma forgot to include the fix from 0.5.3.0.1. The missing comma is still missing!
But he fixed the needle stuff I posted some pages back, so that is good.

Maybe he fixed the missing comma in the 0.5.3.2.1 repack version. I am blocked by MEGA since they changed their detection stuff two weeks ago so I can't check that version.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Okay, new translation patch! I was right about 0.5.3.2 having new stuff. It is a Lisa qwest! I haven't translated it. But I have merged all the fixes and edits so you can play the new version with all the good old stuff. Going on over a year now, and me since last August.

Get it here Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation and please read the post.

Oh, and you also need the patch from 0.5.3.0.1 or edit
"LonaRPG.Beta\Data\HCGframes\event\NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb" line 82 to look like
"*tab*tab*tab*tab*tab*tab*[0,150,0,0], #ItemNoerTea".

Last edited:
Reactions: wor_on

Randonymuse

Apr 8, 2019
There's an issue where combining Tesla from Electric spell book with any electric moves crashes the game. Is there anyway to fix this or should I just wait for the next patch?

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Okay. Version 2 of the white semen edit is done. Includes the regular sprites and edits to the Cecily and Cocona rape cgs.

This time I think you just need to drop the graphics folder into the game directory. If that doesn't work, you might need an rpg maker vx ace decrypter.

Last edited:

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
Okay, new translation patch! I was right about 0.5.3.2 having new stuff. It is a Lisa qwest! I haven't translated it. But I have merged all the fixes and edits so you can play the new version with all the good old stuff. Going on over a year now, and me since last August.

Get it here Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation and please read the post.

Oh, and you also need the patch from 0.5.3.0.1 or edit
"LonaRPG.Beta\Data\HCGframes\event\NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb" line 82 to look like
"*tab*tab*tab*tab*tab*tab*[0,150,0,0], #ItemNoerTea".
Am I missing something or 0.5.3.2 still hasn't dropped here?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Okay. Version 2 of the white semen edit is done. Includes the regular sprites and edits to the Cecily and Cocona rape cgs.

This time I think you just need to drop the graphics folder into the game directory. If that doesn't work, you might need an rpg maker vx ace decrypter.
You have an "s" at the end of "Portrait" which will create a new DIR and place the files there instead of replacing the ones in "Portrait". Otherwise it looks all good. Really nice effort! Thanks!
Am I missing something or 0.5.3.2 still hasn't dropped here?
Correct.

Last edited:

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
You have an "s" at the end of "Portrait" which will create a new DIR and place the files there instead of replacing the ones in "Portrait". Otherwise it looks all good. Really nice effort! Thanks!
Weird that the other directories are plural while portrait is singular.

Anyways, switched up the links.

Reactions: CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes