Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That looks Korean
I think it is. Even though Eccma is Taiwanese, that screencap translated quickly (and mostly right) under the Korean setting.
What's new with it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll have to wait until the 13th for it to drop here, though.

To any moderator: Can we get the agreed-upon wait time added to the OP?

Last edited:

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
I think it is. Even though Eccma is Taiwanese, that screencap translated quickly (and mostly right) under the Korean setting.

You'll have to wait until the 13th for it to drop here, though.

To any moderator: Can we get the agreed-upon wait time added to the OP?
Yeah, google translate points to koreean. Hope it's allowed to be shared

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
But your english patch site says dont use old translation in a new version, so does that mean I can use the 5.3.0 on the 5.3.1 version?
Didn't know you had the release version. But judging by the release notes for 0.5.3.1 you should be able to use the ENG 0.5.3.0 patch.

I don't have 0.5.3.1 so I can't merge it yet. Or 0.5.3.2 for that matter which by the looks of it on gitgud as a bunch of added and edited text.

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
Didn't know you had the release version. But judging by the release notes for 0.5.3.1 you should be able to use the ENG 0.5.3.0 patch.

I don't have 0.5.3.1 so I can't merge it yet. Or 0.5.3.2 for that matter which by the looks of it on gitgud as a bunch of added and edited text.
0.5.3.1 and 0.5.3.2 are bugfixes only but Im no programmer and have no idea what changes in the text he may have made.

And btw thank you for your work, maybe I just give it a try and see what happens, will bugs caused by the translation appear early or can they just appear randomly during the game?

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
I found a Bug.
If you go into Trafficker Den in Noer,
You Instantly get enslaved and transported into blocked beach Fort area.
Hi! If you use the 0.5.3.0 version its full of gamebreaking bugs and should not be played the maker of the game himself said so.

EDIT:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.1 Damage control ver.
-*fixed, removed northFL test code in NoerMobHouse

I think that was the bug

Reactions: CaiNanE

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
So how do you get kidnapped by the abominations? Is there a quest, a specific location or do the harder ones spawn after a certain time?

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
So how do you get kidnapped by the abominations? Is there a quest, a specific location or do the harder ones spawn after a certain time?
I traveled to the coast fortress there is an abomination hive and if you go towards it you will get ambushed by mutants.

EDIT: You can fast travel at the noer relay station in front of the east gate, I could easily encounter mutants entering a "wasteland" tile on the worldmap near the coastal fortress.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
0.5.3.1 and 0.5.3.2 are bugfixes only but Im no programmer and have no idea what changes in the text he may have made.

And btw thank you for your work, maybe I just give it a try and see what happens, will bugs caused by the translation appear early or can they just appear randomly during the game?
I saw new content in the text files for 0.5.3.2. The Lisa and cannon stuff plus FLnorth. Pretty sure it made it into 0.5.3.2 because he always to a "Merge branch 'master' of " before release.

Yeah, bugs like that can occur when ever. But nowdays translation bugs won't crash the game. Only show the text that is called in code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nastynassy

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
I traveled to the coast fortress there is an abomination hive and if you go towards it you will get ambushed by mutants.

EDIT: You can fast travel at the noer relay station in front of the east gate, I could easily encounter mutants entering a "wasteland" tile on the worldmap near the coastal fortress.
I managed to find it, thank you. I even got the abomination ending. Now that I'm going for a mage build, are there any summons in the game outside the Sea Witch ability?

Last edited:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I require a bit of help. First-off, I need a translated transcript of everything that is said in the arena aswell as that fancy brothel/castle in Noer, the one where you are invited to after talking to the bartender or whatever. Cause both of these places are not in English.

Also, after doing a saved test-run, I noticed your morality goes down to -200 when you start killing people in that church/monastery north of Noer.
Funny... When you kill beggars, you get like -1 Morality as opposed to killing regular civilians, which is like -10 morality. Nice touch on the dev's part, a bit representative of real life, isn't it? O_O

So my question is, will there be game-breaking consequences if I decide to viking raid that monastery? Like... Will I be locked out of most quests if I do? Will that grim reaper looking guy wielding two AKs come after me?

Thank you in advance! ^_^

3125Balauru

May 1, 2021
I require a bit of help. First-off, I need a translated transcript of everything that is said in the arena aswell as that fancy brothel/castle in Noer, the one where you are invited to after talking to the bartender or whatever. Cause both of these places are not in English.

Also, after doing a saved test-run, I noticed your morality goes down to -200 when you start killing people in that church/monastery north of Noer.
Funny... When you kill beggars, you get like -1 Morality as opposed to killing regular civilians, which is like -10 morality. Nice touch on the dev's part, a bit representative of real life, isn't it? O_O

So my question is, will there be game-breaking consequences if I decide to viking raid that monastery? Like... Will I be locked out of most quests if I do? Will that grim reaper looking guy wielding two AKs come after me?

Thank you in advance! ^_^
I think it might fuck up Cocona's quest and the north point pass

Prost

Jan 27, 2018
There are rumors about an english translation in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: CaiNanE

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
There are rumors about an english translation in this thread.
Is it this one? And if so, will it also translate the castle/brothel part aswell?

Good news everyone! I am finished! I realized I should have done the square and dock first, and then the arena if things should have been perfectly chronological. But it is what it is.

I also corrected all "," -> " ," which you can see in this image:
View attachment 882288
In all text files.
Cheerio. And link: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation

Edit: I could finally play the Cocona quest and testing it revealed a bug I made in the monastery HEV which I fixed. I also did some minor corrections all over. Plus the coffin in the back room held an interesting item. "Witch Juice". I noticed the description didn't fit the window though, so I fixed that as well. And then I found some other stuff while looking in that file.. And.. You see where this is going... The itch... That keeps itching.. Anyway. Files updated. Again : )

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Decided to edit the semen to look less like diluted piss and more like actual semen. The things I haven't touched are the cgs.

Some things might look a bit off, photoshop batch editing is not perfect especially with the Orkind having semen that has a similar color to their penises already.

If you don't know how to put these in your files. Just get an rpg maker vx ace extractor. Extract everything. Drag the graphics folder to the main directory and just drop the files from zip in graphics/portrait/lona.

Here's a little preview at the white semen.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Decided to edit the semen to look less like diluted piss and more like actual semen. The things I haven't touched are the cgs.

Some things might look a bit off, photoshop batch editing is not perfect especially with the Orkind having semen that has a similar color to their penises already.

If you don't know how to put these in your files. Just get an rpg maker vx ace extractor. Extract everything. Drag the graphics folder to the main directory and just drop the files from zip in graphics/portrait/lona.

Here's a little preview at the white semen.
Really great and nice work. I thought you were this guy first: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-3-0-eccma417.49993/post-5581820 but you're someone else.

I realize I only did a quick filter on "*cum*" when I came up with 392 since your directory contains 697 files.
Do you plan on doing \Graphics\CharacterCharsets\*\*.* as well? I suspect those would be easier since thoseare cum only layers.

Great work! I'll be using these.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.1 Damage control ver.

If you enjoy the game, please facilitate its development by supporting Eccma417 on either or !
Mind you, you could also buy it through if you'd prefer.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes