datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
How can I turn off the screen shake? Seeing Lona freaking out in the screen for every single thing touches her is kind of annoying.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I didn't say this for no reason. This ought to have suggested that a Moot looking npc doesn't necessarily mean a "Moot" preg_race, because this is determined by what the data says and not by graphics. It may surprise you that there might be some inconsistencies here and there and while I already brought up this matter I haven't bothered to check whether this has been fixed or not since Vineet (squirrel) is easily the best source of Moot seed by far and, as a good tester well deserving of being mentioned in the credits, I haven't bothered to check if everything is in order now because I'm not actually a tester I'm just a guy. Just take Vineet and go fuck him in the nearest plains where there's noone around. He has a ton of stamina and doesn't seem to mind the rape so much compared to when doing it at Noer inn. Seed for days at no cost and almost no effort, guaranteed to be Moot seed to maximise the odds of a Moot baby.
Not sure if I'm outdated, but how do you even get Gray Rat to "Rape" you if don't have the Juice skill - which is locked for many of the build possibilities? Unlike OrkindSlayer, Gray Rat doesn't rape crawling opponent. And even if he does, How can it even be called "best" / "easiest"? There's so much set up involved.

The moot archer mercenary (or many other moot random NPCs) are way easier as you can just prostitute to them. And I'm pretty sure you can get moot child out of them (prostitution).

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I didn't say this for no reason. This ought to have suggested that a Moot looking npc doesn't necessarily mean a "Moot" preg_race, because this is determined by what the data says and not by graphics. It may surprise you that there might be some inconsistencies here and there and while I already brought up this matter I haven't bothered to check whether this has been fixed or not since Vineet (squirrel) is easily the best source of Moot seed by far and, as a good tester well deserving of being mentioned in the credits, I haven't bothered to check if everything is in order now because I'm not actually a tester I'm just a guy. Just take Vineet and go fuck him in the nearest plains where there's noone around. He has a ton of stamina and doesn't seem to mind the rape so much compared to when doing it at Noer inn. Seed for days at no cost and almost no effort, guaranteed to be Moot seed to maximise the odds of a Moot baby.

I didn't say this for no reason either. Increased food consumption is the earliest sign of pregnancy (by 5/7/9/11/13 depending on stage of pregnancy) while vomiting (stage 2 symptom) is a lot more difficult to miss. Another way to tell whether you're pregnant, even though it's a very bad way, is to take a whole bunch of abortion pills and see if it works. (Not recommended, accurately guessing baby health is much more difficult than anything else related to pregnancy and birth)

The game's mechanics may be untenably obscure, but they're not fuzzy. You saved/celebrated too early and got pregnant on your way to Elise, rolling a different baby every time you reloaded. (or not at all, angering Elise)
I eventually got one, but my issue wasn't that I was boning the wrong dudes, it was just really, really bad luck. Like even with Grey Rat, the chances according to that chart is still only 50-50. I'm certain that at least one of those dudes is a Moot because one of the virginities listed says "Mixed-Race's Penis." Like I could start up a fresh game and fuck all three if you want just to make sure, but I'm pretty sure all of them are Moot, and they're some of the few bar patrons that don't ever get swapped out.
P.S. You can still kinda "preview" your child, but you'll have to skip a day and save after being confirmed to be pregnant. Symptoms don't show up until like a full day after.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Holy fuck, I managed to save Lisa. I burned through like a crap ton of food, but I managed to kill the boss room using a gun and a crap ton of traps. Thanks Tektaara for the advice and explanation about the time limit. I didn't realize the timer stops when you talk to her. Sprinting actually didn't affect me too badly. It drew some of the parasites towards me, but the zombie dudes lose interest after a few seconds of not seeing me.
Also, I got a bit of lag in the boss room. I imagine it's because of the large number the entities in a concentrated space. No idea if I can do anything about that though.
I'm glad you were able to do it, but if you took out the hive with a musket then I think I might have an idea just how much food you're talking about. Even though I don't play succubus in hindsight I should've thought of suggesting 5 frag bombs just for taking out the hive, or at least mention the stamina because those things have so much stamina that berserk medicine doesn't last long enough to kill it that way.

abom hive stats.png

Also hives are 2x3 big, the square on the bottom row and middle column (where the chest spawns) is dry and the others may or may not be wet, and it can take damage from all 6 squares. So if you're thinking this might make them susceptible to aoe then your thoughts are absolutely correct.

Even though this hive has only 1000 hp here's a demonstration of what I mean. (level is 99 but stats were lowered using cheats)
View attachment biribiri discord.mp4

If you understand this then I don't need to tell you anymore where to put the frag bombs or how to make hive kebab. (or come up with something that at least doesn't take so much food)

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Not sure if I'm outdated, but how do you even get Gray Rat to "Rape" you if don't have the Juice skill - which is locked for many of the build possibilities? Unlike OrkindSlayer, Gray Rat doesn't rape crawling opponent. And even if he does, How can it even be called "best" / "easiest"? There's so much set up involved.

The moot archer mercenary (or many other moot random NPCs) are way easier as you can just prostitute to them. And I'm pretty sure you can get moot child out of them (prostitution).
Vineet doesn't rape, Vineet is the one that gets raped. Also personally I don't bother with prostitution because nobody appears to want pussy and juicing at least lets you choose the hole. Just give it a try in the plains with noone around, you'll appreciate how little time it takes to get pregnant this way.

Check out this post if you don't have juicing.
Witch juice may cost 10k TP, but juicing costs a trait point. Also witch juice gives 5 stacks of horny(drugged) increasing preg_rate by .1 each and stack up to a maximum of 10. Joy water gives 2 stacks and other sources of this are from eating cum (depends on type and may also give womb seedbed which is good)

Keep in mind that you lose 2 stacks of horny(drugged) every time you sleep, but with a full womb and 10 stacks pregnancy should be guaranteed. (still check whether food consumption increased, just in case)

Lastly, if you don't want to lose your equipment for good then make sure to strip before taking the witch juice.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm glad you were able to do it, but if you took out the hive with a musket then I think I might have an idea just how much food you're talking about. Even though I don't play succubus in hindsight I should've thought of suggesting 5 frag bombs just for taking out the hive, or at least mention the stamina because those things have so much stamina that berserk medicine doesn't last long enough to kill it that way.

View attachment 1719198

Also hives are 2x3 big, the square on the bottom row and middle column (where the chest spawns) is dry and the others may or may not be wet, and it can take damage from all 6 squares. So if you're thinking this might make them susceptible to aoe then your thoughts are absolutely correct.

Even though this hive has only 1000 hp here's a demonstration of what I mean. (level is 99 but stats were lowered using cheats)
View attachment 1719211

If you understand this then I don't need to tell you anymore where to put the frag bombs or how to make hive kebab. (or come up with something that at least doesn't take so much food)
I actually bought a bunch of bombs in preparation of taking on the hive, since they were stupid cheap. Me shooting it to death was mostly accidental. I wanted to try your advice, and once I succeeded, I thought to myself "I wonder how bad the boss fight is?" Course, when I walked into the center area of the room, the game lagged like hell, so I was having second thoughts about trying to bomb the room. That's when I started shooting. I didn't plan to win when I started, but I was determined to try after spending 15 minutes going at it.
The musket isn't too bad. Its bullet has like 75 base damage, which is amazing for someone with 0 Combat and is incapable of using fine weapons. It's also (as far I know) the only ranged weapon available to a Nympho, so I always carried it with me.

After fighting the boss room, I realized that it's possible to cheese the Fortune Teller's true form. If you kill her human form in front of the counter and 1 space to the left or right of the door to the back, you can shoot her to death without retaliation, since the hive's attacks originate from the center and can't shoot through walls. You just have to aim at its edges.
Obligatory warning for the other guys reading this post: Don't kill her unless you never plan on coming back to this building again. Also, if you're going to kill her, kill her husband too. He drops a lot of money, including a gold coin. No morality penalty for murdering anyone in here.
Edit: Nevermind, it seems that the gold coin drop is uncommon. I just got really lucky the first time.
Fortune Teller Cheese.PNG

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Also, if you're going to kill her, kill her husband too. He drops a lot of money, including a gold coin.
Did you take a loan from him beforehand? (since he won't remember the debt)

Maani also has a good chance of dropping up to 2 gold coins, and while you won't be able to exchange money with her replacement NPC you can still deposit and withdraw your stuff.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Did you take a loan from him beforehand? (since he won't remember the debt)

Maani also has a good chance of dropping up to 2 gold coins, and while you won't be able to exchange money with her replacement NPC you can still deposit and withdraw your stuff.
Awe shit, I forgot he does loans. I was too ready to NG+. I didn't know Maani dropped gold coins or could be replaced. I guess I'll try that too the next time around.
Edit: I'm also aware that you can sell your genuine ID paper for a gold coin, but I wanted to keep mine as a souvenir.
Edit 2: Is there like a list of other things to do before rebirthing? I want to try to hit that 4th money achievement.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Awe shit, I forgot he does loans. I was too ready to NG+. I didn't know Maani dropped gold coins or could be replaced. I guess I'll try that too the next time around.
Edit: I'm also aware that you can sell your genuine ID paper for a gold coin, but I wanted to keep mine as a souvenir.
Edit 2: Is there like a list of other things to do before rebirthing? I want to try to hit that 4th money achievement.
Not really, even cecily's quest probably wouldn't be worth the time compared to just rebirthing again. If you do your rebirthing via death and not via paying for ship tickets then money will inevitably keep piling up since there's no money sink other than consumables and traveling, but if you're in somewhat of a hurry then your best bet is random loot. Fishcave east of the pirate den is pretty good if you can stand doing the puzzle (free fish and chicks there as well for food and xp if you need it). If you ever feel like practicing lightning magic then you can try abomination places, the mutated meat (which for some odd reason can be cooked into human meat) is also profitable but you'll probably want to mod looting to pick up meat faster since it drops everywhere in massive quantities. Mutated mushrooms aren't as good as random loot, but you can find up to 18 at a time which will earn about half a gold coin if you can sell them for around 600 TP. It's a decent alternative if you're in it mostly for the abomination killing.

Since the pregnancy has been shortened rebirth might make a close second best, but it will depend on whether you can find a fast drill to repeat that you can stomach doing long enough.

Not 100% sure if it actually works that way, but if you don't sell any of the loot you find and just hold on to it in the bank then on your next rebirth you can inflate the value of your stuff by dumping all your points in wisdom. Wisdom has a much bigger effect on the selling value of non-coin items.

Edit: Forgot to mention that if you're gonna grind random loot it'll be worthwhile to complete Adam's quests first, the guy you get the musket from, because then the musket can appear as random loot which will increase the average value.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not really, even cecily's quest probably wouldn't be worth the time compared to just rebirthing again. If you do your rebirthing via death and not via paying for ship tickets then money will inevitably keep piling up since there's no money sink other than consumables and traveling, but if you're in somewhat of a hurry then your best bet is random loot. Fishcave east of the pirate den is pretty good if you can stand doing the puzzle (free fish and chicks there as well for food and xp if you need it). If you ever feel like practicing lightning magic then you can try abomination places, the mutated meat (which for some odd reason can be cooked into human meat) is also profitable but you'll probably want to mod looting to pick up meat faster since it drops everywhere in massive quantities. Mutated mushrooms aren't as good as random loot, but you can find up to 18 at a time which will earn about half a gold coin if you can sell them for around 600 TP. It's a decent alternative if you're in it mostly for the abomination killing.

Since the pregnancy has been shortened rebirth might make a close second best, but it will depend on whether you can find a fast drill to repeat that you can stomach doing long enough.

Not 100% sure if it actually works that way, but if you don't sell any of the loot you find and just hold on to it in the bank then on your next rebirth you can inflate the value of your stuff by dumping all your points in wisdom. Wisdom has a much bigger effect on the selling value of non-coin items.

Edit: Forgot to mention that if you're gonna grind random loot it'll be worthwhile to complete Adam's quests first, the guy you get the musket from, because then the musket can appear as random loot which will increase the average value.
I've been farming the last warehouse on the left in Noer's port. The chest refreshes every other day. The gladiator arena is also a good place to earn money. 2 big copper coins guaranteed if you wait the timer out before killing the last guy. It's usually really easy enemies, but sometimes you get the Beast. I don't know how dangerous he actually is because I managed to trap him to death. If you can avoid aggroing him, he won't destroy the barricades. Having the barricades up helps force him to walk nonlinear paths. If you trap all the spaces between the barricades and walk along the outside of the arena, he should slowly follow you into the traps, eventually killing himself.

Edit: Decided to go back and farm those coins afterall. Be careful when killing Maani. Her replacement allows you to access your bank, but he doesn't do coin exchanges. If you revisit the Fortune Teller after killing her, the abomination hive respawns in what seems to be random parts of the building. One time it spawned dead center in the back, in another it spawned slightly center-left on the tables by the entrance. Cecily and Greyrat seem to be somewhat capable of holding their own if you help kill the hive fast enough. Since it doesn't have the usual monsters of a "real" hive, it's pretty easy to farm for loot. Just pray to RNGsus that Cecily doesn't stupidly crawl into a tentacle when she goes down.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get Achievement 59: A storm of hail and fire? The achievement text file implies it has something to do with the Sea Witch, but I can't figure out what. I've tried feeding her 10 semen, feeding her the dude that really wants to fuck mermaids, got the Sea Witch transformation from her, and I've even tried killing her. What's the "gift" supposed to be, and how do I get it?

• Wow
Reactions: XDHGX and eugene67

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone figure out how to get Achievement 59: A storm of hail and fire? The achievement text file implies it has something to do with the Sea Witch, but I can't figure out what. I've tried feeding her 10 semen, feeding her the dude that really wants to fuck mermaids, got the Sea Witch transformation from her, and I've even tried killing her. What's the "gift" supposed to be, and how do I get it?
You need to interact with THE JUSTICE after or before (recommend after for extra dialouges) in Prirate's Bane so that when you talk to the Sea Witch he will appear and take her away. Giving you a partial gift call "A storm of hail and fire" switch.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You need to interact with THE JUSTICE after or before (recommend after for extra dialouges) in Prirate's Bane so that when you talk to the Sea Witch he will appear and take her away. Giving you a partial gift call "A storm of hail and fire" switch.
Oh. That's actually kinda hilarious. Thanks!
Edit: wait, you mean like during his quest or when he sits down in the Inn? Because that was bugged for me.
Edit2: Yep, he has to be at the Inn. I don't know why, but he showed up on my rebirth playthrough by sleeping at the inn. Same thing with a ! on the door and Justice dude missing prior to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: XDHGX

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Oh. That's actually kinda hilarious. Thanks!
Edit: wait, you mean like during his quest or when he sits down in the Inn? Because that was bugged for me.
Edit2: Yep, he has to be at the Inn. I don't know why, but he showed up on my rebirth playthrough by sleeping at the inn. Same thing with a ! on the door and Justice dude missing prior to that.
That's a git of it. Wishing you a great time playing as Lona

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
XDHGX I'm having a hard time figuring how to use the relic. It doesn't seem to do anything to the target or space I aim at. Does it only work on some enemies or something?

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Sorry if the answer is blatantly obvious, but is there a translation for 6.6.x? I've scoured this thread & am using CaiNanE's but running into errors left right and centre. I'm not opposed to translating myself but would suck if someone out there's done all the work already lol

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: eugene67

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
XDHGX I'm having a hard time figuring how to use the relic. It doesn't seem to do anything to the target or space I aim at. Does it only work on some enemies or something?
The only thing I haven't test that "Unsuable Switch" yet is on Abomination creatures. Maybe when the moment you have it, another encounter with Abomination will have a new line of choices. I do not know for sure. Must test for more. Let me know if you find anything related to it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes