mmasno1985

Aug 27, 2023
Does any instruction how to run lona? I see only black windows couple sec, then it disappear. Downloaded as subscriber. Any log have is exists to check whats going wrong?

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
This game is so fucking hard, and i'm on the easiest difficulty...

Dark Souls has nothing on this, this is like Eryi's Action of RPGM games.

Does any instruction how to run lona? I see only black windows couple sec, then it disappear. Downloaded as subscriber. Any log have is exists to check whats going wrong?
Try fullscreening it.

Pozar55

Mar 26, 2019
I want to download this, but all the links here are down for copyright as of the time of this typing. Where can I find this for right now?

Last edited:

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
I want to download this, but all the links here are down for copyright as of the time of this typing. Where can I find this for right now (I have no spending money at the moment)?
All links are down :(
A link is still available for now from a certain group.
There is also an rpdl torrent for it that the uploader forgot to share.

I was gonna do my usual upload as the latest version has been out for a little over 10 days now, but it might be a good idea to wait a bit longer to ride out the wave of take-downs. I'd rather not have to create a new account if the re-hosting takes too long...

kkbudd

Feb 16, 2021
A link is still available for now from a certain group.
There is also an rpdl torrent for it that the uploader forgot to share.

I was gonna do my usual upload as the latest version has been out for a little over 10 days now, but it might be a good idea to wait a bit longer to ride out the wave of take-downs. I'd rather not have to create a new account if the re-hosting takes too long...
what is this certain group?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Was about to replay this game again but all links are ded.
Even this google result too.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
get help from joiplay discord
That's not necessary, they just need to update the mod (or in this case specifically, the Inventory Editor addon using the fix in the secondary link) as they seem to be using the old version of the mod

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes