Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Was this game made with RPG Maker MZ?
Why would you think that?
-------------
Looks like someone let him know about the issue with his cloud server. He's set up a new one (and isn't using an ejaculating penis as an image anymore; now it's a chibi elise). There's a 0.9.0.18 on his server now. The security cert seems good too, wasn't warned about this one. It took longer to connect than it used to but either traffic is low right now or this server is better as it's downloading MUCH faster than before.

Last edited:

Crimfalk

Jan 9, 2020
ok is it me or has that big booba mod stopped working?
like it doesn't want to work at all on my game

Higurashi21

May 23, 2021
Thanks for the upload. From the screenshots, this game looks amazing.
But I struggle with the patch instructions. It would be great if someone could help me with them:

-"use the MTL tool instead (after applying the download of the Official Text Project)."
Unfortunately it doesn't explain how and where to apply the official text project. They are text files identical to those included in the main game, so I would assume that I just have to copy and paste/overwrite them. But I'm not sure.

-Lona RPG MTL makes things more confusing, since the screenshots say that I'm supposed to pick txt files (from the official text project?) and have google translate them. But both the official text project and "untranslated win" (v.0905) include a text ENG folder, which makes it appear like the game already has english text.

So I don't know what the proper steps for patching the game would be.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the upload. From the screenshots, this game looks amazing.
But I struggle with the patch instructions. It would be great if someone could help me with them:

-"use the MTL tool instead (after applying the download of the Official Text Project)."
Unfortunately it doesn't explain how and where to apply the official text project. They are text files identical to those included in the main game, so I would assume that I just have to copy and paste/overwrite them. But I'm not sure.

-Lona RPG MTL makes things more confusing, since the screenshots say that I'm supposed to pick txt files (from the official text project?) and have google translate them. But both the official text project and "untranslated win" (v.0905) include a text ENG folder, which makes it appear like the game already has english text.

So I don't know what the proper steps for patching the game would be.
The game is only partially translated into English.

Here's an easy way to patch the game (and update it by 5 versions in the process)
  1. Download and extract the game.
  2. Download and extract the upgrade kit from here. Do NOT extract the Upgrade Kit to the game folder. Check the Contents spoiler to see what it includes.
  3. Read the install.txt within the upgrade kit for further instructions (be sure to follow them precisely)
Note:
The first patch in the Upgrade Kit has a script that must be used before proceeding to the next step. Failure to do so will result in a broken game.​

Reactions: Higurashi21

Crimfalk

Jan 9, 2020
You need to provide details, otherwise no one will know where to start.
ok basically the mod manager is picking it up and it's enabling without issue
it's just for some reason the sprites are not changing one bit and i don't know if it's the provided mod manager's fault or something i'm doing on my end

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
ok basically the mod manager is picking it up and it's enabling without issue
it's just for some reason the sprites are not changing one bit and i don't know if it's the provided mod manager's fault or something i'm doing on my end
If the preview image and the info.txt is being loaded into the mod manager, then you need to visit Elise and buy the MOD (Booba) item. Completing the transaction will apply the Expanded Breasts state, which adds the sprites.
If you wanted the sprites to just be applied from enabling the mod, you need the Cosmetics-only RC version instead of the R version.

Crimfalk

Jan 9, 2020
If the preview image and the info.txt is being loaded into the mod manager, then you need to visit Elise and buy the MOD (Booba) item. Completing the transaction will apply the Expanded Breasts state, which adds the sprites.
If you wanted the sprites to just be applied from enabling the mod, you need the Cosmetics-only RC version instead of the R version.
ah ok thx for the info XD

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I just rescued Elise and got the fish baby and now I need to get back to Noer. How do I do that? Also what level should i be now? I'm level 24
Go to the port find a stand with fishermen dressed in costume and you gonna be transefered back to Noer (Elise gonna pay once again), no different from how you got there in the first place

Crimfalk

Jan 9, 2020
ok so turns out while i fixed it showing up
the game now crashes when i open up my menu after equipping the item

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes