Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can I make Lona take a bath and if so how? If anyone can show me via image
There's bath barrels in the Noer Tavern's bedrooms. You can use them free of charge but don't try to sleep without paying.
You may also be lucky enough to find one or two in the streets if you go exploring those areas.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I know that, but after i sell the child and die there are no rebirt button to press
1: The father must be Human, Moot, Fishkind (I think) or Abomination
(I believe Fish and Aboms are listed as "Human?" in the rebirth menu)
2: Don't sell the child; it will vanish while Lona is unconscious.
3: Now die
If it's a Gobbo, you can't rebirth as it. The resulting child must be at least partly human for Lona to Rebirth.
If you sell it, you also can't rebirth as that one.

Last edited:

madee

Nov 26, 2018
I run out of stamina and food wayyy too fast, am I doing something wrong here? Crawling is the only mode of transportation for me

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
If it's a Gobbo, you can't rebirth as it. The resulting child must be at least partly human for Lona to Rebirth.
To add to this. For abomination Lona you have to sell three Abomination baby's to Elise and then die to get it.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
To add to this. For abomination Lona you have to sell three Abomination baby's to Elise and then die to get it.
Here are the specific numbers:
  • Human: Lose/abandon 1 Human baby. (Must look Human)
  • Moot: Lose/abandon 1 Moot baby. (Must look Human)
  • Deepone: Lose/abandon 1 Deepone baby. (Must look Human)
  • Human Abomination: Sell 2 Abomination babies.
  • Moot Abomination: Sell 4 Abomination babies.
Source: Data/HCGframes/OverEvent_RebirthCheck.rb

FYI, dying is not the best option as there is a death penalty.
For best results, after making your save rebirth ready, leave the island by ship.

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
Ok

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I run out of stamina and food wayyy too fast, am I doing something wrong here? Crawling is the only mode of transportation for me
as a casual and someone who is no good at this game here is the advice I can give
there's a demon hunter guy at the inn, hire him to do the graveyard quest over and over
don't eat food just buy keys and sleep until you're strong enough to survive encounters and kill shit yourself

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can offer other advice. As we now start with the Black Cauldron, survival is easier. But I think you still need 15 in SUR to do anything worthwhile with it. Some correct me if I'm wrong.
I think the tavern has the recipe for Smoked Meat and other things in the floating book behind the counter.
Now:
Get yourself a couple of logs from bashing trees. You will need at least two spares if you want to keep using the club.
There's two fields north of town populated solely by bunnies. Engage in slaughter and grab any meat they drop.
Now set the cauldron (you will need one log to do this) and throw all the meat and one more log in.
It takes two Wild Meat to make one Smoked Meat this way. For each batch, one log is needed to put in the cauldron with the meat. Once you're done cooking, take the stuff out of the cauldron and sleep next to it (but save first).
Smoked Meat goes off a rate so slow as to seem to never happen. It's also a decent food source.
Soups are also really good. The fields with the bunnies also have some produce you can grab but don't eat them raw, no matter what your brain might be saying.

Lastly, masturbate frequently for easy EXP. It gives a silly amount.

Reactions: Evizzy89

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Stamina in this game is your main enemy but one easily fought when you get the hang of it. When going out in the forest very early game be it melee or succubus i target the boars. For melee i always use shield and a sword and target the boars up close so they don't charge me. Block - Hit - Block - Hit etc. etc. Easy kill. Once they are dead they drop a ridiculous amount of meat. Also the forest provides with vegetables and fruits. Get a log and make a cauldron. Place one meat and one fruit/vegie and you make good soup. For a short time you can get yourself A LOT of Good soup like 10-20 in number. When ran out of boars and other resources exit forest and enter again. Repeat.
Succubus Lona can drain to death only male boars with her Juicing skill, the ones with the tusks. In short, they can't handle her once you grab them.
I will repeat the advice given to ya before me. Masturbate when you are about to go to bed in the Inn to use up your stamina. In the Sewers at the start you can reach the area BEFORE the traps being lvl 7 just by masturbating and killing rats. When you reach the goblins you get 1 more free lvl reaching lvl 8.
Also buy potions either from the Market or Elise since they sell them there cheap for 500 coins. 1 HP and 2 STA potions are more than enough and use them only if you miscalculated and got in a fight with no chance to rest and low on stamina or hp.
Use choke points so that less enemies get to hit you. This way they don't skirmish that good.
Remember Lona loses stamina both from her attacks and her getting hit. Rapid panic spams of attacks while hitting no one is a fast way to reach 0. Use your stamina wisely just like in a Darks Souls game.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes