uwochka

Mar 12, 2023
how to know how to use discrete gpu in lonarpg, i set in nvidia control panel and in windows settings but it doesnot work

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
how to know how to use discrete gpu in lonarpg, i set in nvidia control panel and in windows settings but it doesnot word
Because it doesn't use it.

There was a mod in the past to make it use DirectX, but that mod is has been dead for a while.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
what i should do
A while ago I came across a forum thread for another game that discussed how to do just that. Your first best guess for Google search is to lookup “startup command for game to use vgpu not cpu”.
Sorry if that’s not enough but recalling more is impossible for me. I’m just a normal human.

Reactions: uwochka

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
anyone know how to directly edit my movespeed? cause i ended up getting it a bit too high and i dunno how to actually change it through the console or saveediting.

edit; found it

$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("move_speed",3,3)

mess around with the first '3' in ("move_speed",3,3) for different base movespeed values. (preferably 4.5 is the best)

also you have to unequip and reequip items that change your speed values for your speedvalue in your statwindow to update

keywords for those searching through this thread for something like this;
speed cheat , speedcheat , speed console , movement , movespeed , playerspeed , speed console command , speed cmd ,

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("move_speed",3,3)

also you have to unequip and reequip items that change your speed values for your speedvalue in your statwindow to update
Pretty sure that second 3 is why it doesn't update straight away. You actually want that parameter to be 0.

3 is actually an invalid value for that parameter (it doesn't error because the function has zero handling for invalid types)

The following are the valid values for the type (which is what the second number is telling the function to work with):
  • 0=CURRENT_STAT
  • 1=MAX_STAT
  • 2=MAX_TRUE
Note:
Either side of the = can be used. For example:​
Code:
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("move_speed",3,0)
or
Code:
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("move_speed",3,CURRENT_STAT)

Reactions: zecren

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
when i tried to put the loona booba graphics on the -mods and opened the nyx launcher i cant see the mod someone help me?

ArulCfx

Sep 4, 2020
anyone know how to fix gamepad bug? idk why my bluetooth gamepad is buggy, it change the default setting controls and like to move to the left and right rapidly even if i didn't move the d-pad/analog stick

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
anyone know how to fix gamepad bug? idk why my bluetooth gamepad is buggy, it change the default setting controls and like to move to the left and right rapidly even if i didn't move the d-pad/analog stick
Depends on the gamepad.

First thing to try is to calibrate it, and if possible increase the dead-zone until the movement stops.

(Personally I've only ever experienced such behaviour from controllers for the Switch, but for every control; the solution I went with to stop the misbehaviour was to use BetterJoy)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If it's battery operated, the batteries might be dead or dying.
Sometimes though, RPGM can bug out like that for no reason and the only out in that case is to reboot your system.

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
havent played in a long time, is it better to just use the .7 translated version?or should i do the patch mtl patch for newest? Would I be missing a lot of content?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
havent played in a long time, is it better to just use the .7 translated version?or should i do the patch mtl patch for newest? Would I be missing a lot of content?
I'd go with the latest and MTL patch.

The .7 translated version isn't actually translated, it just has the MTL for that version already applied.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Isn't it possible to make the game run in a window without it screwing up with screen resolution (wide monitor here)?
Use the registry file included with the game to reset the VX Ace fullscreen settings (settings are shared between ALL VX Ace games)

LonaRPG uses a modified copy of Fullscreen++ (Settings and Toggles integrations)

• Wow
Reactions: Shion-san
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes