Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Where do you even find cheat modules? I cannot seem to find any repository listed anywhere; just a bunch of console commands and mod managers.
At present, they are all included in the AIO file (except for the optional advanced version of the Infinite Main Stats CheatModule; the simple version is included by default)

The only official repository is the combination of the following pair of github repositories for the mod:

v0.0v

Dec 16, 2018
I made some edits of the .ACT files for DESU_MODE mod to add alternate hair colours and eye colours.

If anyone wants to use these just re-name the chosen file to DESUHAIR.act or DESUEYES.act and drop it in eg: ModScripts\_Mods\DESU_MODE\others_pals

HairsCompare.jpg

Boykingdown

Aug 12, 2020
pubic hair doesn't go away without even 1 build-up! I've already used the console and when using the command nothing happens...
I downloaded the old version of the game and the code works there.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
is there a mod that combines big boobs and big belly?
Big Booba mod already has big belly, it just only applies while the Expanded Breasts state is in effect.

They can sorta work together as long as the 2 mods have the following load order:
  • Big Belly
  • Big Booba
Just bare in mind that there will be palette issues.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
I mean yeah, he clearly pointed out at the intro that he's an ultranationalist... like some old frustated austrian artist. But meh, looking what sionism became, guess everyone can became a fanatic war monger no matter in what imaginary friends you believe.
Make sense that the same type of people hate the same things despite being in different parts of the world, yeah.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes