Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Sorry for my ignorance, but i read this article a couple of times and still didn't figured it out why it's not working. the 3 babies are Deepone, they are in my inventory, aint that all that is needed?

Detail: weirdly enough, it says in the article that the baby will look like human, that's not the case for me, they look like little Deepones.
You need THIS baby, you probably have THOSE babies.
babies.jpg

Reactions: Nudista

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
has there been any mod yet that can disable clothes falling off due to being hit/grabbed?
There is actually such a mod included in the latest version of Cheat Menu Framework. (on github)
(See: othermods/29_StripOnlyUnequips.rb)

Basically, it removes the call to drop the item. The clothes still come off, but you will no longer risk losing the item.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
I have the same question, I've seen it be shown in the big belly mod also... Can someone answer this?
Big booba mod has custom palettes. There is a hair palette there, I think it's called hair_Dakini. But this is a slightly different palette.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
guys, I'm new to this game, please tell me, is it true that the price of free space on the ship changes over time, or is it just that we were told to collect the necessary amount as soon as possible and finish the game, but in fact you can go through the game as much as you want, and the price will not change?

Laiken

Aug 29, 2017
How to turn on pubic hair? I tried add pub hair with cheat mod but it doesn't show on standing picture
I think the standing picture just doesn't represent it yet, try checking basic needs to see if you can shave, that'll tell if it worked or not, you should also see it in the snu snu CGs

Huhuriu55

Jul 13, 2019
My game stopped having sound once I applied the 'Official Text Project' to latest [Untranslated] version of the game [0.8.9.2.1] on this website.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
My game stopped having sound once I applied the 'Official Text Project' to latest [Untranslated] version of the game [0.8.9.2.1] on this website.
then just use the mtl translation tool instead that one work just fine for me

Last edited:

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
What have the latest updates even been about? I have read the changelog but it seems to be just bugs fixes and new boss and a couple missions in that northmost base for the past year.

I was really waiting for some succubus build changes, Cecily quest. Maybe some changes to stealth since npcs are just so unpredictible. A lot of missions are impossible if you dont savescum or use lots of mines. Maybe some changes to save system because its either you can save all the time which will lead to you saving after every small progress, or autosave and permanent death.

Also, I get that in harder dificulties, you cant escape map if you are in combat, but not even go trough doors? Thats just bad, you cant even do most other dancing and prostitution event cause youll get max stacks injury on every body part and colapse. Now that I think about it, that whole thing is maybe stupid. I think it would be better if you can escape when in combat, but they will follow you in overworld, and if you have to sleep, tough luck. And, as something to balance the drop in dificulty, you cant escape if the companions arent near you, or you can, but the companions get left behind. It was always kinda stupid how on hard mode, thats the strategy, always have a companion and make them get aggro and then you run and leave, but the companion is still with you.

Something that I would really like changing is succubus stealth. Its so enraging when you cant one shot them and they immediatly sound the alarm. They should get stunned at the end so you can juice again. They do do that, but only if you dont knock them down before juicing, which is so unreliable, and impossible without that stealth ability. But ok, fine, that might be just git gud, or git stronger moment, but a lot of enemies also sound the alarm WHILE JUICING THEM. That just makes succubus stealth impossible as a build. That is something that needs fixing.

Oh, and for the love of god. The prisoners have been there at least a couple days. You telling me, the second I enter the hideout I got 20 second untill they are all dead from rape? With tens of traps between me and them, and if I get spotted I need to dip? You cant even stealth correctly cause you need to save them if they get raped, meaning you need to get out of stealth mode in direct line of sight of 5 gobos. Its a lot of work getting through a hideout, the prisoners cant die by the time you get there, thats just bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
What have the latest updates even been about? I have read the changelog but it seems to be just bugs fixes and new boss and a couple missions in that northmost base for the past year.

I was really waiting for some succubus build changes, Cecily quest. Maybe some changes to stealth since npcs are just so unpredictible. A lot of missions are impossible if you dont savescum or use lots of mines. Maybe some changes to save system because its either you can save all the time which will lead to you saving after every small progress, or autosave and permanent death.

Also, I get that in harder dificulties, you cant escape map if you are in combat, but not even go trough doors? Thats just bad, you cant even do most other dancing and prostitution event cause youll get max stacks injury on every body part and colapse. Now that I think about it, that whole thing is maybe stupid. I think it would be better if you can escape when in combat, but they will follow you in overworld, and if you have to sleep, tough luck. And, as something to balance the drop in dificulty, you cant escape if the companions arent near you, or you can, but the companions get left behind. It was always kinda stupid how on hard mode, thats the strategy, always have a companion and make them get aggro and then you run and leave, but the companion is still with you.

Something that I would really like changing is succubus stealth. Its so enraging when you cant one shot them and they immediatly sound the alarm. They should get stunned at the end so you can juice again. They do do that, but only if you dont knock them down before juicing, which is so unreliable, and impossible without that stealth ability. But ok, fine, that might be just git gud, or git stronger moment, but a lot of enemies also sound the alarm WHILE JUICING THEM. That just makes succubus stealth impossible as a build. That is something that needs fixing.

Oh, and for the love of god. The prisoners have been there at least a couple days. You telling me, the second I enter the hideout I got 20 second untill they are all dead from rape? With tens of traps between me and them, and if I get spotted I need to dip? You cant even stealth correctly cause you need to save them if they get raped, meaning you need to get out of stealth mode in direct line of sight of 5 gobos. Its a lot of work getting through a hideout, the prisoners cant die by the time you get there, thats just bullshit.
here's your solution to the "prisoners" they're actually meat toilet human toilet.png
the game is fully customizable to how you want to play u just need to learn how to edit those thing.

as for the juicing hmm wierd all the 4 zone crit clearly have 100% stun crit fk.png
did you rapid press key to the corresponding hole or you let the entire animation play out and not pressing anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: bucefala

xxxDPxxx

Oct 17, 2020
Hi guys.

I have a problem with Lona_Booba_Graphics mod: it doesn't work.

I have:
- LonaRPG Beta 0.8.9.2.1
- UltraModManager-1.2.0
- Lona_Booba_Graphics_R2.5.3

What I did:
- unpacked game
- unpacked UltraModManager to \LonaRPG_Beta_0.8.9.2.1\ModScripts\_Mods\
- enabled it via NyxLauncher.exe
- copied 104_umm.rb from \UltraModManager\root to \LonaRPG_Beta_0.8.9.2.1\Data\Scripts\
- copied Lona_Booba_Graphics to \LonaRPG_Beta_0.8.9.2.1\ModScripts\_Mods\
- start game

When game started - there are no errors, both addons are enabled.
When I went to gynecologist's store - there are no new mods avaliable.

I read this thread, and found nothing similar to my problem.
What am I doing wrong? thx.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
here's your solution to the "prisoners" they're actually meat toilet View attachment 3465398
the game is fully customizable to how you want to play u just need to learn how to edit those thing.

as for the juicing hmm wierd all the 4 zone crit clearly have 100% stun View attachment 3465463
did you rapid press key to the corresponding hole or you let the entire animation play out and not pressing anything?
I did press the correct buttons, but if you backstab them, then juice, the juicing wakes them up after. Even if you directly juice them, it isnt guaranteed to stun them when they get out of animation, but even if it would be, youd necesarily need from the shadows skill to do any stealth as succubus, cause you get spotted if you dont knock the enemies out before juicing.

Maybe its just as you say in code, Im not good at it, but that wasnt my experience in actual gameplay.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes