• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
yeh they clearly doesnt read what on github so it better to have it on here so people stop asking over and over the same question
They also clearly don't click spoilers to see the changes which is where that text is on the mod post

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
tryed clean install with deleating whole game. nothing
  1. UMM 1.2.1 fully installed? info.txt followed?
  2. Cheat Menu v1.0rc4 installed?
With both 1. and 2. pressing F9 in a save should open the Cheat Menu.

Here's a package with both mods fully installed to use with a clean install (Extract to game root where Game.exe is)
Steps:
  1. Clean install game.
  2. Extract attached package to game folder.
  3. Launch game.exe

Note: Game versions 0.8.9.2 and 0.8.9.2.1 have a duplicate scripts folder (Scripts/) that needs to be deleted. The only scripts folders in the vanilla game should be Data/Scripts/ and ModScripts/

dragkon

Apr 18, 2019
  1. UMM 1.2.1 fully installed? info.txt followed?
  2. Cheat Menu v1.0rc4 installed?
With both 1. and 2. pressing F9 in a save should open the Cheat Menu.

Here's a package with both mods fully installed to use with a clean install (Extract to game root where Game.exe is)
Steps:
  1. Clean install game.
  2. Extract attached package to game folder.
  3. Launch game.exe

Note: Game versions 0.8.9.2 and 0.8.9.2.1 have a duplicate scripts folder (Scripts/) that needs to be deleted. The only scripts folders in the vanilla game should be Data/Scripts/ and ModScripts/
Thx, all working.

But i can't understand why the game does not have any sound 1710647814717.png 1710647843641.png

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
This is so messy with the keybinds, i have have been here for over 5-10 min trying to set up skills on my bar but it wont do it

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a mod that turns this game into exact opposite? Instead of playing as an extremely vulnerable toddler who can't take 3 steps without getting hungry, losing all stamina etc we could play as a powerful succubus that's out for some bloodsoul draining?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a mod that turns this game into exact opposite? Instead of playing as an extremely vulnerable toddler who can't take 3 steps without getting hungry, losing all stamina etc we could play as a powerful succubus that's out for some bloodsoul draining?
It's not exactly what you are looking for, but you can get pretty much the same effect using Cheat Menu Framework, minus a few things.

• Hey there
Reactions: Purple_Heart

segsypasta

Jan 22, 2024
View attachment 623020

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: EccmA417 - -
Censored: No
Version: Beta.0.8.9.2.1
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead (after applying the download of the Official Text Project).

***Will wipe all Save Patch. will not support saves before v0.7.5.0***

DOWNLOAD

Win (Untranslated): - - - -
Win (Translated v0.7.9.1): - - - -
Official Text Project: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Patch Tool:

Extras: Guide - Cheat Mod* - - Guide - - Big Booba Mod*

maker05 thanks for the link
*These unofficial extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 623027 View attachment 623028 View attachment 623029 View attachment 623034 View attachment 623039 View attachment 623040
this is jst a dream come true if anyone got more like this share with me

Nudista

May 3, 2023
how do you manage to rebirth as Deepone? i have 3 in my inventory and still, when i die, no option shows up :<

Nudista

May 3, 2023
See .
Sorry for my ignorance, but i read this article a couple of times and still didn't figured it out why it's not working. the 3 babies are Deepone, they are in my inventory, aint that all that is needed?

Detail: weirdly enough, it says in the article that the baby will look like human, that's not the case for me, they look like little Deepones.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance, but i read this article a couple of times and still didn't figured it out why it's not working. the 3 babies are Deepone, they are in my inventory, aint that all that is needed?

Detail: weirdly enough, it says in the article that the baby will look like human, that's not the case for me, they look like little Deepones.
They will only count towards the rebirth choices if look human. If they don't look human, keep trying until you get the humanlike babies.

Reactions: Nudista
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes