Jan 31, 2018
Hello gents,
I have a question:

When I awaken to the Seawitch form, my skills don't change (so no deepone water shot, siren summon, fog) .

I did make many edits to alot of files and my question is what file do you guys think could have caused this?

Any ideas are welcome!

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello gents,
I have a question:

When I awaken to the Seawitch form, my skills don't change (so no deepone water shot, siren summon, fog) .

I did make many edits to alot of files and my question is what file do you guys think could have caused this?

Any ideas are welcome!
Compare your install with a clean install using a comparison app (I personally use WinMerge), then attach the files with your edits and someone will be able to figure out exactly which of your edits caused this (WinMerge can export a zip with the changed files) [assuming a Windows device]

Reactions: 201199

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Screenshot_20240427-132106.png
Help i don't know what to do when i wanna play the lonarpg its show this i dont know what should i download

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
View attachment 3578895
Help i don't know what to do when i wanna play the lonarpg its show this i dont know what should i download
Click "download", you will simply be redirected to the RPG maker website ^v^, there download "RPG maker VX ace" and then in JoiPlay, click on the "LonaRPG" again and click "choose", and in the phone files indicate "RPGmakerVXace.zip" *w*
(if you want to see how this is done, you can watch the video guide from me, please >_<
)

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Click "download", you will simply be redirected to the RPG maker website ^v^, there download "RPG maker VX ace" and then in JoiPlay, click on the "LonaRPG" again and click "choose", and in the phone files indicate "RPGmakerVXace.zip" *w*
(if you want to see how this is done, you can watch the video guide from me, please >_<
)
It woked ty

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
no need to thank me... sorry, maybe you will have a problem with saving >~<, I just noticed that it gives an error when saving, sorry... T^T(<-- this smiley is crying)(I think the problem is in version 0.9, so if you have a game version lower than 0.9, then everything should be fine)
And now I figured out the problem, to make it work, just need to delete the preload.rb file -_-

freetime90000

Aug 20, 2022
man i just installed the game somebody please give me a save file with 0 progress fresh but with buffed stats lona does 1 damage enemies does not die she get stunned and gets raped this is frustrating. i don't know how to cheat in this game somebody please for gods sake help.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Ricordi. Wake up and smell the ashes.
gman-half-life.gif

Since I'm not in the mood to draw right now, I decided not to keep some of you . So, I'm releasing a somewhat unfinished (at the moment) one-piece-outfit, because MGSV won't mod itself. :cool:

Enjoy a kind of . /

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: 0.9.0.10
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional]

tumblr_edd4764fd10e566ee2cb0a86fa1a7b72_496559f1_500.gif

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2020
Me knowing japanese,chinese,english and multi language. Since the english version is beta can anyone provide chinese version""which seems like completed already?

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes