Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Everyone who plays LonaRPG on the phone ^v^, I specially made video guides for LonaRPG on the phone (Joiplay) ^w^

How to install -

How to install any mod -
When there is only 1 mod, it should be safe to leave out the LoadOrder entry. The game will set it anyway.

I don't recommend anyone uses the old Modular Cheats Mod as it is now completely unsupported.

Reactions: helboy777

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
When there is only 1 mod, it should be safe to leave out the LoadOrder entry. The game will set it anyway.

I don't recommend anyone uses the old Modular Cheats Mod as it is now completely unsupported.
Well ^~^, sorry >_<, I’m too lazy to re-record and edit the video for the third time >~<, the main thing is that it’s clear and works ^_^
And I just took the cheat mod as an example of mods through the launcher ^v^

helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
Well ^~^, sorry >_<, I’m too lazy to re-record and edit the video for the third time >~<, the main thing is that it’s clear and works ^_^
Damn T_T , I just noticed that I didn’t mention the meaning of the numbers 0 ; 1 ; 2 ; ... for Banned and for LoadOrder >_< in the video...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That's fine. Doesn't hurt to leave the INI editing as is as it is still necessary with multiple mods.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Damn T_T , I just noticed that I didn’t mention the meaning of the numbers 0 ; 1 ; 2 ; ... for Banned and for LoadOrder >_< in the video...
That could be done as a separate, more in-depth video. The existing ones are fine as a quick guide.

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
So I'm trying to complete first quest quest for Adam (dude in northern fort ask us to pick pocket a medal from drill sergeant and then steal Muskets) which is involving pick pocketing and honestly Idk what I do wrong. Results either are failed check or Lona says that "its empty" and no medal shows up on a ground. I do everything pretty much the same I did before and its always worked out for me now I just cant steal that thing and the only way of getting medal is just to kill sergeant. What are current solutions for this quest?

Edit: Ended up cheating this quest. Apparenty its broken right now.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
well it was a while back, I don't quite remember. If I get the latest up to date version AND get the latest MTL tool, I would assume it will work RIGHT?
Right, though with a slight amendment. The latest MTL tool should work with all versions, not just the latest up to date version.
It even has a translation cache now, so if anyone finds something that really doesn't make sense, the cache can be edited for a better MTL. The cache is also per language (ie: An English MTL cache is stored in a separate file from a Spanish MTL cache, etc...)

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes