helboy777

Apr 25, 2024
AYO POSTING SOME SHIT HERE, ENJOY
FEMJUSTICE View attachment 3664490 FEMSLAYER View attachment 3664487

MADE BY THIS
The art is really very cool UwU, but I took them from pixiv (I don't know if this is the original account of the author of these arts, sorry in advance >~<)
I also cut out the background so that I could throw it into the game and see it in the game, I did it purely for my use >_<

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Does the Armored Lona mod work with 0.9.0.5? I have the items, but I can't equip them since they're all greyed out. Same goes for the GTC set mod.

The latest version for the armor mod that's stated to be confirmed to work was like 0.8xx

Last edited:

jonathankurtz12

Jan 3, 2024
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3484319

View attachment 3484334

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.10` ( / RC2.3.5)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
View attachment 3580383
Hi there, I followed all of your instructions and received these two error messages upon start up of the game. Can you please advise?
1716585413591.png
1716585429000.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi there, I followed all of your instructions and received these two error messages upon start up of the game. Can you please advise?
View attachment 3667661
View attachment 3667663
Use an older version of the mod or update the game (recommended to do the latter)

Or try the Cosmetic version

Also, the errorlog*.txt file that is usually generated by these error messages is far more useful (more details about what lead to the error)

Omnieightteen

Jul 13, 2018
You've installed the game to somewhere that restricts write permissions. Reinstall it to somewhere that the used user account has full control of.

Also update the game as that version is not compatible without editing the mod.
So how do I find these newer translated versions? I checked the cheat mod installation so how do I get em?
1716611379245.png

Reactions: ISKI7

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So how do I find these newer translated versions? I checked the cheat mod installation so how do I get em?
View attachment 3668505
You download the latest version of the game and use the MTL tool.

The versions in the video are what I had downloaded at the time and no longer keep that many older versions.

Note: The marked as translated 0.7.9.1 is mislabelled, it just has the MTL at the time pre-applied.

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Realized why the items in the Armored Lona mod weren't working (and by extension, the other mod too probably).

Every itemafter 0.9 needs this part in its effects json file to tell the game what it is and how it's equipped.
Example: Footman Mid
1716618322248.png

Adding the necessary data to the top allowed it to work, however...

The Armored Lona mod released before all that, so 4/5 of the items share the same effect json file, and I can't edit the Armors.rvdata2 in the mod folder to point at separate effects files since I guess it's encrypted or something and will no longer work after being saved over/replaced.

That being said, does anyone know how to convert that file into something that can be edited, and then converted back to be used in the game? I tried going through a whole rigamarole with some crap that I had to install a bunch of programming crap for, only for it to not even work. None of the webtools online seem to be able to get anything either.

Also, something keeps happening to Lona's portrait in the menu where it's lower than it should be, I don't suppose anyone knows what causes that?

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That being said, does anyone know how to convert that file into something that can be edited, and then converted back to be used in the game? I tried going through a whole rigamarole with some crap that I had to install a bunch of programming crap for, only for it to not even work. None of the webtools online seem to be able to get anything either.
Most reliable method:
  • Obtain the RPG Maker VX Ace Editor, make a new project and copy ArmoredLona/Data/Armors.rvdata2 in place of the Data/Armors.rvdata2 in the new project (close the Editor before copying the file into the project)
  • Make changes, save and close the editor and copy the file back to the mod.
I'm sure there's a tool somewhere to edit it without the VX Ace Editor, but the above is the best way to go about editing the databases
Also, something keeps happening to Lona's portrait in the menu where it's lower than it should be, I don't suppose anyone knows what causes that?
Outdated Pose json data.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I updated my mods GemPreg and AzorasTweaks for some bug fixes. (posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-9-0-5-beta-eccma417.49993/post-13593771 )
Thanks to 201199 for pointing out a bug in GemPreg, FrontalZp reporting a bug in AzorasTweaks and Kenny567 for providing hotfixes for both bugs.
I really wondered why these bugs didn't affect my setup during testing...
Maybe your testing setup had files at the old location?

As for the GraphicsPath mod, it is really only an issue if another mod also didn't adjust the function aliasing correctly. To be fair, it has been an old and "unused" demo mod for quite sometime now.

As a general rule when aliasing a function to modify it, the alias should always be in 1 of the following formats:
  • {function_being_aliased}_{mod_shortname}
or
  • alias_{function_being_aliased}_{mod_shortname}

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Outdated Pose json data.
Thanks for the info. Hrm, but I don't think's that's it. Things start off in the correct position, and then after a while Lona's regular standing portrait gets shifted down both in the menu and normally. I think it's probably something in the Armor mod too that does it, but I also have no idea how to go about fixing that...

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes