MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Hey ZedTed, damnson1111 pointed out above that wearing glasses doesn't work when trying to spare Adam. I was sure you needed 15 WIS to get that option so I went ahead to check the thing since I had another thing to check.
I found that wearing glasses indeed doesn't work. You need 15 basic points in your Wishdom trait for the "Tell a lie" option to show up. Whether this is intended or a bug, only eccma417 can clarify.

On the same note, if you decide to spare Adam, you do not receive the letter for "Milo's Invite 2" and thus are locked on Cecily's side for the Hijack quest. I suppose that's how it's supposed to be. (That's the other thing I had to confirm, and it is indeed so sadly :unsure:)

Also, in the guide for Cecily's quest last note says
| > If you decide to spare Adam's life in the 'Milo's Invite' quest, Milo appears as the mercenary helping Cecily. If you killed Milo, generic mercenaries will appear and comment on Adam's sudden disappearance.
It should say Adam in place of Milo.

Last edited:

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the sixth scene?
a.JPG
I think it's related to a guy in the east in docks (?) but how exactly.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Hey eccma417! Don't know if this was mentioned or not but whenever Lona in my game is forced to eat humiliating stuff on the floor, if she wears a nose piercing it's not attached to her nose (if that makes any sense)

Reactions: suzunomia

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
You need to lure the fishkind that stands near the door in the east side of the docks with a stone to gain access to that door, there will be that scene. How'd you get the first and the last one tho?
Alright thanks ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Both scene result in you not being able to recruit Cecily and Grey Rat for varying reasons.
So, I personally suggest just do them as above to unlock scene and then reload and play normally :unsure:

Reactions: suzunomia

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
food : 0 and starvation has become and issue even with servivor mod turned off. she would be fighting then suddenly fall down and starts crawling D: and i cant fight back at all . . . i thought turning servivor off you wont fall down doing fights from lack of food intake

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
food : 0 and starvation has become and issue even with servivor mod turned off. she would be fighting then suddenly fall down and starts crawling D: and i cant fight back at all . . . i thought turning servivor off you wont fall down doing fights from lack of food intake
Survival mode is just the old Hardcore mode. AKA: hard mode.
You use 30 sat per day/night transition instead of 18, perishable food, aka everything but cooked food and nuts, decay on map transition and you can't run away from maps when you're in combat.

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
I hear a lot of descriptions about cooking and getting cauldrons but I can't seem to find where that mechanism is in the game. I'm probably just pretty stupid, but do you need to talk to a specific NPC or something to learn cooking?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I hear a lot of descriptions about cooking and getting cauldrons but I can't seem to find where that mechanism is in the game. I'm probably just pretty stupid, but do you need to talk to a specific NPC or something to learn cooking?
You'll either need the 'alchemy' trait in order to unlock the 'dark cauldron' ability, or encounter a refugee camp while walking. You'll need to have a wild encounter in a refugee camp for a cauldron you can access to to appear, not entering one of the many refuges camps in the map. As for more cooking stuff, there's notes at the tavern, next to the lady at the tavern, and another note used to craft medicine is seen in Elise's genycology clinic, right on the counter.

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
You'll either need the 'alchemy' trait in order to unlock the 'dark cauldron' ability, or encounter a refugee camp while walking. You'll need to have a wild encounter in a refugee camp for a cauldron you can access to to appear, not entering one of the many refuges camps in the map. As for more cooking stuff, there's notes at the tavern, next to the lady at the tavern, and another note used to craft medicine is seen in Elise's genycology clinic, right on the counter.
Thanks. I just had an encounter with a refugee camp. I gave food to three starving people, but I can't seem to find a cauldron I can use. Is it a matter of chance?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Thanks. I just had an encounter with a refugee camp. I gave food to three starving people, but I can't seem to find a cauldron I can use. Is it a matter of chance?
Normally, you'd get a prompt 'You notice a refugee camp nearby' and it should also automatically say you didn"t notice anything wrong with it. When you'll load in, you should appear right over a chauldron and under a merchant. With a refugee camp, its supposed to always spawn the chauldron ( at least in the latest version on this website )

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
Normally, you'd get a prompt 'You notice a refugee camp nearby' and it should also automatically say you didn"t notice anything wrong with it. When you'll load in, you should appear right over a chauldron and under a merchant. With a refugee camp, its supposed to always spawn the chauldron ( at least in the latest version on this website )
Thanks, I managed to get it now!

Reactions: 11037AAA

romualdo2020

Jul 6, 2020
My strategy to start up well is grinding the sewers where you do the tutorial to farm food (the debuff from bad food goes when you sleep or you can go to the doctor or with herbs). This way you get as much food and money as wanted. Everytime you sleep rats respawn and theres also the unattackable bugs and rats to pick up every time too.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
garand_m12,
- Visit Oriental Commerce (blue building to the west of Elsie's clinic)
- You'll see a toilet to your right with 2 people fucking
- Go to the door and keep pressing Z repeatedly until the scene triggers

Edit: Welps Zed already answered! :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes